ADVERTISEMENT

Hornetmania Hillside Football

Whats up S2V,

Defense looks good. Offense has to catch up. But we are 2-0. Beat Southern Durham tonight, can't complain.
Hornetmania
That's Hot. Hope The Rich Boys from that Rich looking school keeps dominating. get that 3-0. Glad to hear from you. Hillside has always been a program I enjoyed going to play....(even though we got waxed) lol

hornet.jpg

These teams have serious Defenses , both look ready.
Bad snap on that punt for Dudley.
Hillside is taking advantage again up 20-12

The refs look MORE than ready also .The flags are really flying out this half.

Last edited:
I have to say that was a nice clock eating drive for Hillside , now up 26-18

Make that 26-26

kick returned for TD by #7 for Dudley

Last edited:
I don't think it was a catch at all. But hey hats off to Dudley. Hillside coaches lost this game in the 3rd quarter. Foolish play calling especially with an inexperienced QB. Im smh on this one.

I think the better team won tonight Dudley gift wrapped a couple of possessions for Hillside with fumbles off of bad snaps. Dudley has athletes all over the field the size and length of there secondary is impressive

That last TD catch was kinda iffy . Looked to my biased eye like he went up for the catch came down with 2 quick steps and slammed into the goal post and "that" jarred the ball loose.

To good of an play made on the ball by #7 to call that incomplete imo

I think the better team won tonight Dudley gift wrapped a couple of possessions for Hillside with fumbles off of bad snaps. Dudley has athletes all over the field the size and length of there secondary is impressive
yes they do but they were getting tired from what i saw and one of their corners was getting picked on like the kid with runny boogers in his nose. lol.

That last TD catch was kinda iffy . Looked to my biased eye like he went up for the catch came down with 2 quick steps and slammed into the goal post and "that" jarred the ball loose.

To good of an play made on the ball by #7 to call that incomplete imo

Since this isn't NFL rules, I guess its a catch. Really wild and weird game though. Hillside really let this one slip away. Haven't seen coaching mistakes like this in a while. Dudley is ranked for a reason can't be cavalier with the play calling.

Reactions: ross-blue&gold
hahaha man we have get to get our o going our qb was 2 for 9 for 4 yards - i'm having a hard time trying to figure out how you do that. i hope we are sandbagging it on o until later in the year. love the D i only saw one play tonight where they get out flanked and out of position and that was when the olb peeked inside and the qb bounced it for about 12 yds.

If the D keeps playing the way they have been then were not gonna need much on O. but yea your right I think the offense just needs time to gel most of the guys haven't played with each other. On D the front 7 are mostly Jv guys from a year ago so they've been together and on the backend most of those guys were on varsity together last year

but Qb play was the big concern for me coming into the year hopefully he will be better by the time we REALLY need him

not holding my breath but i'm not sure we can beat dudley or hillside between the tackles it just too easy to scheme for.
yea your right way to easy to scheme for. I dnt see them just lining up and running the ball all game on either of those teams

yea your right way to easy to scheme for. I dnt see them just lining up and running the ball all game on either of those teams
and it drives me crazy with all that speed and talent on the field its like why get all that ability caught up in such a small space

and it drives me crazy with all that speed and talent on the field its like why get all that ability caught up in such a small space
yea your right get those athletes in space and let them make a play .. not too many teams have players that can make tackles consistently on these guys 1 on 1 in space

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT