ADVERTISEMENT

Hendersonville vs RS CENTRAL

Hendersonville will be way to much for RS to handle, especially at home. I'd say the Bearcats have their starters taken out by 3'rd quarter.

RS has been hurt by covid more than most but they aren't very good up front. They have some fast skill players but the lines are so poor it negates their abilities.

Hendersonville 34
RS 13

This game is interesting to me. Hendersonville is extremely talented, especially that quarterback, but R-S Central has not really had a chance to play with all of its cookies in the jar. They were missing numerous starters in Week 1, had a two-week break, played their first game in three weeks last Friday against a team who they didn't know they were playing until last Thursday. Not at all making excuses or anything like that, but it will be interesting to see how R-S Central plays with its full arsenal and a normal week of preparation.

I sure have, Starters stay in deep passes after running clock. I have seen them
Lol. Yea ok. You must be an East fan, which makes everything you said invalid. Maybe we can talk about how the east players were taking cheap shots and playing dirty. Want to do that????

Last edited:
Sure, I did not see cheap shots. But we will see what the RS fans say after they visit Hendersonville.
If there were cheap shots they should have been flagged .

This is about tonight's game vs RS Central. That game is old news. Hopefully my Bearcats have regrouped after playing as great a team as they played last week. Conference games are key. Hopefully we can get off to a good start in the new Conference.

Reactions: f-ball-ace
Sure, I did not see cheap shots. But we will see what the RS fans say after they visit Hendersonville.
If there were cheap shots they should have been flagged .
I'm sure you didn't see them. That's how it goes as a fan. You have on blinders and 9 times out of 10....we see things in a biased fashion. At any rate. On to the next game. Good luck to East moving forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT