ADVERTISEMENT

HENDERSONVILLE @ POLK COUNTY 9/24

Long as both of us have all players should be another good game. The last 2 years we have split and have had very good games. Looking forward to this game

Polk is better than RS Central and at home, Weaver with the 250 yard rushing night and Polk 35, Hendersonville 31

Polk is better than RS Central and at home, Weaver with the 250 yard rushing night and Polk 35, Hendersonville 31
Hendersonville is also better than West and polk had a dog fight with them. I say all of that to say, you cant compare games.

Last edited:
Reactions: misterkm
Hendersonville is also better than West and polk had a dog fight with them. I say all of that to say, you cant compare games.
We was also missing 8 starters against west including QB and we don’t have but like 28 kids total. Now are we the best ever ... NO

We was also missing 8 starters against west including QB and we don’t have but like 28 kids total. Now are we the best ever ... NO
That's the game. It's football. Football with covid in the mix unfortunately. We also don't have a very big team either. It what it is. I didn't say what I said to make it seem like Polk was sorry. I was making the point that you can't compare games because matchups make fights. Not names.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Ok!… I won’t compare games….but if y’all want to upset the proverbial…2a West apple cart…. Beat Polk like Salisbury did!

Betcha can’t!😁
As long as the Bearcats win, I could care less how they do it. Apple festival was a couple weeks ago. I'm sure our staff and players aren't worried about any Apple carts. Polk is the business for this week. Not Salisbury or anybody else in 2a.

Hendersonville 34, Polk 14. The match-up will favor Hendersonville. Hendersonville is putting a lot of points on the board this year and I just don't think Polk will be able to stop that. It will be a dandy though!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
As long as the Bearcats win, I could care less how they do it. Apple festival was a couple weeks ago. I'm sure our staff and players aren't worried about any Apple carts. Polk is the business for this week. Not Salisbury or anybody else in 2a.
It is a rivalry game!… a convincing win would certainly draw attention…pales in comparison to that win in the spring over Shelby though!
Oops!… I’m comparing again!😁

Just wanted you to know…a lot of us are watching those Bearcats!

It is a rivalry game!… a convincing win would certainly draw attention…pales in comparison to that win in the spring over Shelby though!
Oops!… I’m comparing again!😁

Just wanted you to know…a lot of us are watching those Bearcats!
Ehhh just let them fly under the radar lol.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT