ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs NS. JAX

What was the final? NS got some hard nosed kids. Cards were up 51-0 in the first with like 3 mins left. I took off and went to Ducks. Last I heard I think 59-0 at the half backup were in at 9 min mark of the 2nd they finished the rest. Hope you guys were injury free tonight.

I will be pulling for you guys until we play again if we both make it lol 3a pretty tough this year
Thanks man. Yes it is pretty tough. I always pull for the Rams except when they play the Cards.. lol You got to have respect for what Havelock has accomplished the last 10 years. It’s a great run. Much respect to their kids and coaching staff.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
You referring to your self? Third person is always kinda strange move. Glad your okay, after going into hiding??? Oh yea what happen to JHS beating havelock??? LoL
Whoever said Jacksonville will beat Havelock? Matter of fact moron find one post where I ever said Jacksonville will beat anyone. All have ever said is that the Cards will come out and play hard. Those of us who really know and understand football know that any team can be beaten if they come out and play a bad game. Nobody ever went into hiding. You know for a guy who supposed don’t like Jacksonville you sure troll any thread with Jacksonville on it. Once again shows how stupid you are Dr. lol that is still the absolute best thing you said yet...lmao Go away and celebrate your JV conference title win! Everyone is about to see now that you have to actually play varsity teams. Which your 1 for three against.

Lmao shit it’s not a guarantee havelock is gonna make it

But I believe we will be there but anyone can have a bad game look at Charlotte Catholic
Man that clown has been making stupid remarks all year on all the boards about Jacksonville. He hates us so much yet any thread with Jacksonville on it he is on it. Jacksonville and Northeastern he constantly bashing. We suck so bad but beat them by 30 and have been beating the hell out of them for the last 5 years. Yet in his mind SWO is our Super Bowl. Real crazy..everyone knows who he is switches his screen names. But anyways man always good chatting with you. And good luck to the Rams the rest of the way.

Rams win 56-35 score was 42-14 at half havelock tried to give the game away with pentalies and turnovers
Congratulations on your win. We played a decent game worked on the passing game tonight. It was 49-14 at half starters all sat the 2nd half. They burned us on two long passes. Then got one in the 4th on the back ups. Well on to next week. Who do you guys have? We got Western Alamance see if we can get a little redemption from last year. Good luck brother.

Congratulations on your win. We played a decent game worked on the passing game tonight. It was 49-14 at half starters all sat the 2nd half. They burned us on two long passes. Then got one in the 4th on the back ups. Well on to next week. Who do you guys have? We got Western Alamance see if we can get a little redemption from last year. Good luck brother.

Nice and get pay back on western Alamance y’all owe them one

And idk yet we gotta find out who wins today they had postponed their game until today

Starters didn't sit LoL keep hyping JVille geez man give it a rest. Buddy was at the game, said JHS wasn't very Sharpe vs a well below average team. Don't choke again to WA AGAIN LOL

Starters didn't sit LoL keep hyping JVille geez man give it a rest. Buddy was at the game, said JHS wasn't very Sharpe vs a well below average team. Don't choke again to WA AGAIN LOL
Oh lord!! Here we go the guy who don’t like Jacksonville but is on every post about them. 49-14 up at the half yeah I would call that sharp fool. Your such a liar. Anyone who at that game knew that our starters did not play the entire 2nd half. Worry about South Columbus now that your done playing JV teams. You lie so much that your totally convinced your telling the truth. Everyday you come on here you make yourself look more and more like the idiot that you are. Once again for a guy who can’t stand Jacksonville you sure have them come out your mouth allot. You always claiming hype.. you really don’t even know what that means. You have proven time and time again you have no idea what that means so just shut the hell up. Doctor... lmao that is still the best lie that you have told to date.

Last edited:
Reactions: DNsider and ncjeff
The Cardinals’ offense sure was explosive against Eastern Wayne. Jacksonville scored on seven of nine first-half drives with the last possession a one-play kneel down to end the second quarter.

The Warriors simply couldn’t contain the Cardinals’ power and speed.

Finister and senior Graham Brinker provide both.

Brinker, who has been hampered by an ankle injury, had touchdown runs of 6 and 53 yards.

“Our speed really helps,” Blake said.

Jacksonville, however, isn’t one-dimensional.

The Cardinals’ offense sure was explosive against Eastern Wayne. Jacksonville scored on seven of nine first-half drives with the last possession a one-play kneel down to end the second quarter.

The Warriors simply couldn’t contain the Cardinals’ power and speed.

Finister and senior Graham Brinker provide both.

Brinker, who has been hampered by an ankle injury, had touchdown runs of 6 and 53 yards.

“Our speed really helps,” Blake said.

Jacksonville, however, isn’t one-dimensional.
See how much of a lying idiot this clown is.. straight from the JDNews does that should like a team that was flat and played horrible?Notice what the article says this was all in the first half. He talks to hear himself talk.

Reactions: eaglez15
I really don't have a dog in the fight but it humors me how the SWO guy kills Jacksonville every chance he gets when Jacksonville beat SWO like a drum first game of the season. I think SWO has a really good team but who in their right mind does that when they got killed by that team?

I think Jacksonville will be tested big time against WA - should be a great game.

Reactions: ncjeff
I really don't have a dog in the fight but it humors me how the SWO guy kills Jacksonville every chance he gets when Jacksonville beat SWO like a drum first game of the season. I think SWO has a really good team but who in their right mind does that when they got killed by that team?

I think Jacksonville will be tested big time against WA - should be a great game.
I agree that we will be tested and very well much could get beat again. But I think that we learned a little from last years matchup and hopefully will be ready to play. Yeah that clown is real lost. Has a thousand excuses. Now on other threads they supposedly had multiple starters out... and their star running back did not play...smh . They have been getting their tail kicked the past 5 years or so and I do mean kicked yet in his crazy mind SWO is our super bowl. Kids don’t even get excited about playing SWO they expect to beat them it’s just a matter of how bad.

I agree that we will be tested and very well much could get beat again. But I think that we learned a little from last years matchup and hopefully will be ready to play. Yeah that clown is real lost. Has a thousand excuses. Now on other threads they supposedly had multiple starters out... and their star running back did not play...smh . They have been getting their tail kicked the past 5 years or so and I do mean kicked yet in his crazy mind SWO is our super bowl. Kids don’t even get excited about playing SWO they expect to beat them it’s just a matter of how bad.

CARDS have a good positive attitude this week unlike last year and the win. Great Coaching staff and Great Talent.

SWO is merely a scrimmage game!!!

CARDS have a good positive attitude this week unlike last year and the win. Great Coaching staff and Great Talent.

SWO is merely a scrimmage game!!!
Pretty much how it’s been the past few years and will continue to be. Been a great game to get the backups some playing time to see where they are under real game situations.

Reactions: splitright30trap

Well the starters sat 2nd half, yes there was a #7, 1, 3 in game #7 is the starting QB's brother 1 and 3 wore jersey's of other players #'s not enough jersey for kids called up so you can have same #'s as long as they are not playing on the field same time. The jersey were red but not the same as the regular players.

Well the starters sat 2nd half, yes there was a #7, 1, 3 in game #7 is the starting QB's brother 1 and 3 wore jersey's of other players #'s not enough jersey for kids called up so you can have same #'s as long as they are not playing on the field same time. The jersey were red but not the same as the regular players.
We all know what’s up. The good Doctor as he claims you can’t tell him anything. He lies and says crazy crap so much that only he believes. Anyone who was truly at the game knows what the deal was. I don’t know call me crazy but scoring on 7 of 9 possessions and up 49-14 at the half and supposedly did not look sharp... lol. What a dumb a$&

Reactions: ncjeff
I see well there is a feed for Jacksonville where you guys can chat all day lol
Bro I promise we try to do that... lol that’s strictly why I created the thread. He only wants to chime in when someone says something positive about Jacksonville. I did the Jacksonville vs WA just to see how fast he would come on and say something. Lol.. good luck to the Rams this week. Hopefully all goes well and we can meet up again down the road.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT