ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Jacksonville….

Rain in the forecast this evening. Should level the playing field for havelock. Should be a war

35/14 final cards played real hard in the second half havelock can’t make those mistakes when they already getting penalty after penalty

Surprising score. Is it a changing of the guard in the conference?
I don't see that at all. It's a new conference and they're several really good teams battling for the top. I think one/both of New Bern and Havelock will beat Rose these next few weeks to create a log jam at the top.

As far as last night -- it was 14-14 with 15 minutes left in the game. Jacksonville scored and then Havelock fumbled the kick off and it kinda snowballed from there.

I don't see that at all. It's a new conference and they're several really good teams battling for the top. I think one/both of New Bern and Havelock will beat Rose these next few weeks to create a log jam at the top.

As far as last night -- it was 14-14 with 15 minutes left in the game. Jacksonville scored and then Havelock fumbled the kick off and it kinda snowballed from there.
So you don’t think the Cards are good? So did Havelock give Jacksonville the game or did the kids play and won the game?

At every level that I ever played at the final score is what counts. It could be tied up with 1 sec left but whatever team scores is the winner and was the better team on that night. So if the score was Havelock 35-14 would it matter at all that tve score was once all tied up at some point?

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
At every level that I ever played at the final score is what counts. It could be tied up with 1 sec left but whatever team scores is the winner and was the better team on that night. So if the score was Havelock 35-14 would it matter at all that tve score was once all tied up at some point?
I'll answer this one for ya, too. Correct, the final score is what counts. However, the score can be deceiving for folks either not tuned in via radio/social/streaming or there in person. Again, merely pointed out that the game was extremely close for 3 quarters before the Cardinals pulled away. I know you thrive on the Jacksonville against the World mantra. I get it.

I root for my team no more or less then anyone else root for theirs. The game was close for two qts. 2nd half not so much. But hey anyone can tune in on NFHS and watch for themselves. Tve only reason why I say what I said was no matter what our team to do or who we beat it’s never get they are solid and was the better team it’s always something. I mean hell every game in 2018 We we’re lucky. CC won 17-14 yet to some they dominated us. It’s just always something. But hey it is what it is. I just wish we get overlooked the rest of the season and the entire playoffs.

I root for my team no more or less then anyone else root for theirs. The game was close for two qts. 2nd half not so much. But hey anyone can tune in on NFHS and watch for themselves. Tve only reason why I say what I said was no matter what our team to do or who we beat it’s never get they are solid and was the better team it’s always something. I mean hell every game in 2018 We we’re lucky. CC won 17-14 yet to some they dominated us. It’s just always something. But hey it is what it is. I just wish we get overlooked the rest of the season and the entire playoffs.

Stop bitching clown boy. Win and the rest takes care of it self

This is why you and JHS take so much heat, all u do is whine and complain about everything.

Didn't say you didn't. Again, someone said they were surprised by the score, I mentioned the fact that it was tied with 2-3 minutes left in the 3Q, which is true. And then Havelock fumbled the kick off and the train fell off the tracks. No one is taking anything away from the Cardinals. They're a solid football team and extremely well-coached. If the us vs the world mentality works for you, go for it. The players nor coaches don't give a damn what is said on here.

Yea, I forgot New Bern was in there. Tough conference for sure! Should be some great games the next few weeks to see who wins it. Thanks for the info on the game.

Stop bitching clown boy. Win and the rest takes care of it self

This is why you and JHS take so much heat, all u do is whine and complain about everything.
Lmao! Please tell me your not talking about anyone whining or complaining? Dude for real just stop. Go back to the 2A boards and complain about your team and your coaches that you wanted to run out of town so bad. But now SWO got a win. Now all is good.

• Haha
Lmao! Please tell me your not talking about anyone whining or complaining? Dude for real just stop. Go back to the 2A boards and complain about your team and your coaches that you wanted to run out of town so bad. But now SWO got a win. Now all is good.

I will never whine or complain when another man makes a statement that the game was close going to the 4th. You remind me of my 10 yr old grandkid, you want a pat on the back and a cookie when u do well. Relax my guy and take the W. Win a title an then talk......
Respect is earned around here not given clown boy.

I will never whine or complain when another man makes a statement that the game was close going to the 4th. You remind me of my 10 yr old grandkid, you want a pat on the back and a cookie when u do well. Relax my guy and take the W. Win a title an then talk......
Respect is earned around here not given clown boy.
Lmao ok fair weather fan. Just stop bro for real. You wanna talk about not whining anyone can go to the 2A boards and look under anything from SWO when they were losing and see who is whining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT