ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Eastern Guilford

Sorry 21-13 havelock heading into half

Eastern to receive ball second half

Havelock keeping them in the game with stupid pentlies & deep passes should easily be 35-10

I

I seen lolol Idc but I wanted to play them again but then again happy they lost and we won't have to see them cause they be doing some dirty plays not all of them but some

There you go again. Last game West Craven had 2 penalties against Havelock. Offsides and a block in the back on a kick return I think. Wasn't it Havelock with the PF penalties? It's football man kids do things sometimes that make you scratch your head. Like reading some of your comments. Goodluck in the playoffs.

Reactions: Cookieman50
Yeah and we have video proof of y'all players diving a our qb knees which wasn't called which is illegal correct ?

Also other plays where they intercepted the ball and intentionally dive into the back of our players knees which can cause a serious knee injury u think our players are not gonna retaliate when the refs let y'all get away with it ?????

Be serious like I said WE HAVE VIDEO PROOF OF IT

We have a couple of kids that have put their bad attitudes before the team. I will admit that. I hope they are not on the team next yr. I'm tired of personal foul penalties handicapping the good efforts of 10 kids on a play. I didn't get to go to the game Friday night because of my job but I know we had some more of those stupid penalties. It's not being encouraged by the coaching staff, I know them too well. You hold kids out and do the best you can to send a message. Take the Havelock game for instance since you seem to be implying this on our coaches. You do remember Debo being held out right? Would Jim Bob have held his Qb out for a school discipline issue? I would hope so but the way he crawled to the Craven County DA for Bowman ( stealing from school) you would be hard pressed to convince me. But don't expect me to get on here and take up for stupid assed kid's cause you got the wrong guy. As I said Good luck.

Idk much about that issue except that he was kick off the team I know it isn't your coaches but they did this the past 2 years and it's getting old

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT