ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Schedule 2024 & Results

Havelock was impressive. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a high school team play at that tempo and look so crisp while doing it.

Halfway thru the 3rd qtr showed the difference between 1A and 3A. Tarboro was able to hang around but just didn’t have the depth to sustain the haymakers havelock started throwing.

tomorrow 5-1 havelock takes on undefeated 5-0 jacksonville should be a good one only common opponent so far is nb who havelock let come back 20 down to lose 28-27 they also came back on jacksonville but jville pulled away late to win 34-24 we gonna have to stop that 3 man rushing attack lead by a great 3-4 year starter in june who going to unc arguably top 3-5 in the state for the rb position

is jalen morgan injuried ? why he wasnt playing tonight i believe had he been this game would have been havelock by 14-21 points

Looking forward to see how HHS fairs over the next 2 weeks. QB play has been the weak spot over the last few years. The ability to move the ball down field in the air opens up so many more options, it has been a while since we have had a QB that can open up the field. This looks like it is going to be an even better season.
hey you know why jalen didnt play tonight ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT