ADVERTISEMENT

Harding University Open

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
Looks like Harding U is open! This is a good opportunity for a veteran coach or a Veteran Coordinator for their first job but They need some who has passion n care about the history and traditions Harding U has

New principal came in and cleaned house. Teaching staff and in athletics to a degree. AD Bryant Bailey’s hands were tied and he rightfully left for Mallard Creek. Caldwell was brought in and lasted one year. I’d be weary of working for that principal.

New principal came in and cleaned house. Teaching staff and in athletics to a degree. AD Bryant Bailey’s hands were tied and he rightfully left for Mallard Creek. Caldwell was brought in and lasted one year. I’d be weary of working for that principal.
So bad Amin then ? Got ya

Interesting hire here …. Outsider but only time will tell if he will be good n understand the tradition Harding has but issues as well … we seen other hire outsiders n it didn’t go well for them
Who on the inside of Charlotte so to say would want that job? Really tough situation. Doable, but tough.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Who on the inside of Charlotte so to say would want that job? Really tough situation. Doable, but tough.
That maybe true but still outsider a bit risky and u can get a former alum or assistant coach who has been at Harding I mean just my opinion

No risk at all. Nowhere to go but up.
Ask Mooresville n South Iredell how Outsider have worked out - Mooresville went 3-4 years making hires we thought it would be someone else then South Iredell is the same ; this will be their 3rd HC in 2-3 years

All of SI coaches were outsider and 1 at mooresville was.

Ask Mooresville n South Iredell how Outsider have worked out - Mooresville went 3-4 years making hires we thought it would be someone else then South Iredell is the same ; this will be their 3rd HC in 2-3 years

SI and Mooresville can’t be compared to Harding for more than obvious reasons.

Reactions: CatholicCougs14

There are as many 'outsiders' who win as 'insiders'

A few “outsiders” who did pretty well at their schools:
Tommy Knotts -Harding, WC, Indy, DF
Jim Oddo -CC
Hal Capps -Mooresville
Brian Hales -Butler(was on staff but did not go to Butler/is not from Charlotte)
Bruce Hardin -several, notably AL Brown
The list goes on. You do not need to be an “insider”

Jim Oddo -CC
Hal Capps -Mooresville
Brian Hales -Butler(was on staff but did not go to Butler/is not from Charlotte)
Darryl Barnes. *Drops mic*

Jim Oddo -CC
Hal Capps -Mooresville
Mike Palmieri: Mallard Creek :)

Somebody once mentioned the rationale behind using the university title, but I still chuckle every time I see it. How many postsecondary graduate degree programs does Harding offer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT