ADVERTISEMENT

Hard To Wait

SideLineMgr

Oct 25, 2001
Yes its eight more months till football season again , not long guys can't hardly wait till it gets here.
Wish it was already here myself LoL .had alot of fun this past season with Kings Mountain.

If the Lords willing to let me I'll try and be there again next year if the Coaches and team will have me.
It will make me being there volunteering and helping out with the teams JVs & Varsity 30 years.
Taking care of the uniforms for both teams and setting up the fields everyday for pratices and getting the game field set up for games on Thursday and Friday nights really has been alot of enjoyment plus Filming the games each week.
The lords has been good to me ,and kept me fit enough to do what I've done to help out with Kings Mountain Football. I really enjoy working with the Coaching Staff there they are second to none. best Coaching staff Kings Mountain has had I'll have to say since the Bill Bates days.

Great job you do. I played for bill bates, Don Parker, Bill (egg head) Cashion, maybe two more I don't remember. KM football has done well over the years but may we never forget all those not in uniform who who contributed so much to the program.

Great job you do. I played for bill bates, Don Parker, Bill (egg head) Cashion, maybe two more I don't remember. KM football has done well over the years but may we never forget all those not in uniform who who contributed so much to the program.
I for one second that and know that all schools has those special peoples that help out behind the scenes doing there part just for the love of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT