ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving

And the Dallas Cowboys! Always pull for the Cowboys. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and especially my Scotland county brethren. Up here visiting a few miles from West Johnston, they might just have something for Cape Fear tomorrow night is what Im reading in local news.
Wish all a great day. GO SCOTS
GO COWBOYS

I hopes all you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving. We is very blessed here on our farm and we is very thankful for our life and our lives. God is good. Daddy burnt a hog last night. That meants that he wrapped a pig in wet burlap sacks and buried in in the hot coals of the fire pit. He took it out this morning and it is perfect and ready to be eat. He then wrapped three turkeys in more wetted burlap and put them in the pit. We will take them out bout 1:30 pm. Then we will eat pork, turkey and some of Mama's turkey dressing. That there dressing is the best thing about Thanksgiving. Daddy takes two of the turkeys to peoples what lives down the road. He is thankful for their help and friendship. The preacher and his wife and kids will come over and eat with us bout 3 o'clock. We is all in good health, we all got food and we all good a house with heat and we all got love from our family and our friends and neighbors. We is lucky and we is thankful for all that. We is also thankful that Zamir White and Smily is playing for Scotland Highs School.

Good morning Uncle Wallace, Aunt Dacky, and Shank
I'ds like to start by saying Happy Thanksgiving to Ms. King. Aint no special day likes today as all the youngens, fams, and peeps fellaship in this special gathering moment of giving. Shadrak once told me to treat others as one wonts to be treated and dats zactly what I always do. Jim'Bo on the other hand loves his Turkey neck, so he treats it like a piece of Jumbo meat by ringing it, twisting it, and cut'n it up in pieces. Moma never taught me the thangs Jim'Bo and shadrak has shown me through out the decades. Ima been done gain weight this weekend. Stay healthy Ya'll

-------------- BREAK ---------------
Shank asked me if I would attend the Cowboys game with him in the 700 seating area, all while Uncle Wallace and Aunt Dacky sit in the 100. I tolds him, I rather watch them Cowboys in my livink room, have my inside goats, shat and feces feshening the my bubble

Thanks, but no thanks Shank
PS: Rufus might be up for it, as long as he can brang his long time broad

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Wishing a great holiday for you and all your families. Best of luck tomorrow night to all, hoping for injury free games!

Happy Thanksgiving, Ms. King , hoping you and yours are well, Ma'am, and to all the football geniuses that type up in here, information that can't be found in newspapers, parking lot flyers, or coffee shoppe lingo. Maybe Scotland County will come out on the good foot this week, MIster Bubba Jones, and for your sake, Sir, I hope they do.
P.S. Please give Cracker Jack our regards, Ms. King. Alvin, our pet mule, always wanted to meet Cracker Jack, but last Autumn Alvin joined some two bit " circus " that claimed they worked out of some small town outside of Des Moines. We got a Western Union telegram about two weeks ago saying he'd be here for Thanksgiving, but the Trailways he was mojoin' in got delayed in Memphis. He called awhile ago from a phone booth beside the Cheerwine Soda Machine and said he was on the way, but he'd been asked to leave the transportation device in Rome, Georgia for conduct unbecoming of a passenger.

GSO,

Thanks for everything. Poor OL Cracker Jack is at no longer here with us on the farm. He has a new pasture to roam in..but he is still in the neighborhood.

My two favorite farm animals now is Patches the Cow and Polly the Pig.

I bet Cracker Jack is happy as a pig in slop, Ms. King, gallopin' around all them wine vineyards and stuff like that.. Do Polly and Patches appear on the television set, or are they two characters that were thought of randomly ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT