ADVERTISEMENT

Hackett, HC (“When,” not “if”)

BlackAndYellowFellow

Mar 6, 2021
Vance’s DC, Coach Hackett, has earned the right to be in the conversation for HC openings. Haven’t seen him mentioned for openings yet, but he should be at the top of most openings.

Brand told me he was best coach that ever worked for him. My son played for Knotts and Brand so I know he must have some of them in him.
I remember having a convo with him a few yrs back and some of the stuff he was frustrated about..coaching career wise and personal. Seeing him on the water in his boat with his beautiful family and his coaching success is well deserved. 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: UNC91 and Veejay4
I thought they were going to let him go, two years ago. They didn’t just let him go all of a sudden. Hopefully he’ll get it, and learn from this.

I thought they were going to let him go, two years ago. They didn’t just let him go all of a sudden. Hopefully he’ll get it, and learn from this.l
I thought they were going to let him go, two years ago. They didn’t just let him go all of a sudden. Hopefully he’ll get it, and learn from this.
They did jus let him go all of a sudden. The forced him out and made up a story to get him out. He did nothing wrong and was fired by ferbee not the principal! Staff was jealous of how much attention he got. Stop trying to make it like he did something wrong! Vance is the one who did my peoples dirty. They wait till July after he had been traveling all June taking kids on visits, camps, getting kids offers bc his connections. Dirty. This was planned and other coaches in the city knew about this weeks ago. I’m not going let anybody get on here and tear my family down bc he worked hard to get where he’s at now. didn’t KD anything! Ferbee is the one that needs to be fired. He does nothing and not even at practice everyday. The staff is a joke as well. Some was fans now there all world coaches now. They did my family wrong!

They did jus let him go all of a sudden. The forced him out and made up a story to get him out. He did nothing wrong and was fired by ferbee not the principal! Staff was jealous of how much attention he got. Stop trying to make it like he did something wrong! Vance is the one who did my peoples dirty. They wait till July after he had been traveling all June taking kids on visits, camps, getting kids offers bc his connections. Dirty. This was planned and other coaches in the city knew about this weeks ago. I’m not going let anybody get on here and tear my family down bc he worked hard to get where he’s at now. didn’t KD anything! Ferbee is the one that needs to be fired. He does nothing and not even at practice everyday. The staff is a joke as well. Some was fans now there all world coaches now. They did my family wrong!
There’s more to this story based on what No Fly is saying. I hope the truth comes out sooner rather than later.

Reactions: UNC91
I know for a fact there were discussions of letting him go 2 years ago. I also know that this came from the top. They also didn’t let him go because the Head Coach was jealous. That’s Hilarious. He just needs to move on. The more attention you guys bring out defending him. Someone’s going to eventually tell the other side, and it’s going to get worse. Ijs!

The principal did not do this. That’s a fact!
Ok! A head coach who came to Vance from Virginia. Who kept the majority of Vance staff on board. Who didn’t really change a lot. Who let coaches Coach. Who got 2 State Championships on his resume. Got mad at his DC, because he got to much attention? Come on now! That’s not how it works.

Last edited:
Come on Coach.! The people who agree with you, are not the same people that would hire you for another opportunity. I would just go ghost, regroup and come back better. Venting on a high school message board is just making things worse. You’re just burning down the house now.
How you react to setbacks and adversity will get judged as much or more than how you call a defense.

My My My. how fans will cry. Indy, Butler, Da Creek. Vance R's J.C.whatever they goes by. Da Bears cried,
HSFB man is leaving going Too's Da 2a sites ands hang out, causes with all of Da tears Eyes which is HSFB man thinks eye is @ a FUNERAL.

Come on Coach.! The people who agree with you, are not the same people that would hire you for another opportunity. I would just go ghost, regroup and come back better. Venting on a high school message board is just making things worse. You’re just burning down the house now.
I’m not a coach. He is my family and a great father husband and a better man. Stop trying to tear down young black coaches they have a hard enough time as it is. He did nothing wrong to be let go!

Reactions: Kylar2018 and UNC91
I’m not a coach. He is my family and a great father husband and a better man. Stop trying to tear down young black coaches they have a hard enough time as it is. He did nothing wrong to be let go!
Ok Family member! You roll with that. Show me the part where I tried to tear him down, and what does his race have to do with anything? Also who questioned what type Father or Husband he was? Hey Family member, is it true he’s going to Hough, or is that a lie also? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ok Family member! You roll with that. Show me the part where I tried to tear him down, and what does his race have to do with anything? Also who questioned what type Father or Husband he was? Hey Family member, is it true he’s going to Hough, or is that a lie also? 🤷🏾‍♂️
Family member. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: nepsy7
Boys! Boys! Boys!....I said boys
Ima call Coach Hackett. Nah cause I wanna be nousy, but boys cause the last two numbers of his cell phone ends just like my Birth Date - 19

Lissen hear my cousins..... Aint nobody and I said nobody up younder in the high school chain of them commands thats gonna get full honors and a Final Approving Authority certificate - like a Head Coach

NOPE!

Whos to believe that head coach told Mr. Attention Stallion that he was ah-leaving this joint and going to da crib..........Mmmmmmm NAH

Thu more I set here and thank about it all, I bees thanking that principal had somethang to do wit it. I bet he went half on it though pa.....

Ya'll boys really wunt to know what coach really got Mr. Attention Stallion fard.....................

THAT BLEACHER COACH!
Bet!

Vance’s DC, Coach Hackett, has earned the right to be in the conversation for HC openings. Haven’t seen him mentioned for openings yet, but he should be at the top of most openings.
Obviously the success at Vance will make him a consideration but being a DC is far different from being a HC and he certainly seems like a bit of a chucklehead which will hurt his chances in getting a top job. His I got better athletes than you and that's how we will win won't work if he has a team that needs serious x's and o's. I'm sure he will be given offers though.

Obviously the success at Vance will make him a consideration but being a DC is far different from being a HC and he certainly seems like a bit of a chucklehead which will hurt his chances in getting a top job. His I got better athletes than you and that's how we will win won't work if he has a team that needs serious x's and o's. I'm sure he will be given offers though.
People fail to realize when you apply for Head Coaching jobs, they want to know more about you, outside of what kind of DC you were. They check your social media page, They contact your previous employer, A lot of the AD's and Principal's all know each other, they also know people in the community.. Who actually know the real about what was going on with him at Vance.. He could probably get a HC job at Harding. That's about it with CMS and being a HC in Charlotte.. He should go to Hough, where i hear he's going, and win games, and keep it moving

Last edited:
Despite his shortcomings that are fixable, who’s to say that he isn’t an X’s and O’s guy? His postgame interviews speak to him being very knowledgeable. Chambers just didn’t start having athletes on defense with Hackett. I believe he’ll get the most out of his players no matter where he goes. I also believe that Chambers will take a step back on defense this year. Reference the D without him vs AK in the playoffs then how they dominated Hough the following week once he returned.

Reactions: Kylar2018
People fail to realize when you apply for Head Coaching jobs, they want to know more about you, outside of what kind of DC you were. They check your social media page, They contact your previous employer, A lot of the AD's and Principal's all know each other, they also know people in the community.. Who actually know the real about what was going on with him at Vance.. He could probably get a HC job at Harding. That's about it with CMS and being a HC in Charlotte.. He should go to Hough, where i hear he's going, and win games, and keep it moving

Why are you throwing so much hate at this man? Who are you? Whats the real that's going on at Vance? I know for a fact, you wouldn't talk like this to this mans face.

Why are you throwing so much hate at this man? Who are you? Whats the real that's going on at Vance? I know for a fact, you wouldn't talk like this to this mans face.
I get it you're a Fan. Reality is not Hate. I think's he's an Awesome DC. Don't make this about me. There's 2 sides of the Story, than there's the truth. What Hate did i throw? Keyboard warrior i am not. Everybody knows me on here. It's evident you don't. I say what i say. I'm extremely easy to find. That tough guy stuff don't work over here partner. What exactly happens if my comments are said in person? Nothing better than telling people you care about the truth. You should try it. You're just being in enabler right now. What you going to do, throw hands with everybody who disagrees with you? That's the thought process of a little boy. That's also not going to work with me. So carry on!

Last edited:
I get it you're a Fan. Reality is not Hate. I think's he's an Awesome DC. Don't make this about me. There's 2 sides of the Story, than there's the truth. What Hate did i throw? Keyboard warrior i am not. Everybody knows me on here. It's evident you don't. I say what i say. I'm extremely easy to find. That tough guy stuff don't work over here partner. What exactly happens if my comments are said in person? Nothing better than telling people you care about the truth. You should try it. You're just being in enabler right now. What you going to do, throw hands with everybody who disagrees with you? That's the thought process of a little boy. That's also not going to work with me. So carry on!
Much respect. Love your insight. Very mature. Wish more ppl that disagree could communicate like this. 👍🏾

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
+1. Great post!

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Much respect. Love your insight. Very mature. Wish more ppl that disagree could communicate like this. 👍🏾
+1. Great post!
DaMN!
Everyone wants to play the "I agree with you Nepsy" hypnotize game....

Nepsy is a great guy when the Chinese people dont hack the Fruit Loops system.

But if he's having a bad day - look out now. He'll throw some shade dawg!!!!
He will use your comments to retaliate
-> Who said anything about hate
-> prove to me that I hate the guy
-> The truth is I posted nothing about hate, but only the truth

You just have to study Nepsy and catch on to his tactics......

Nepsy is a well mannered gentleman under cool weather. He's kin to David Robinson(NBA star) - just as tall. Depending on how serious the football game is, he will wear his Gucci Crocodile Wingtip shoes with creased dressed pants, a matching vest, and a bowtie. Favorite color is Beiged to a dark brown.

On a bad day, he wears camouflaged shorts with his white Air Force 1's.

Reactions: UNC91
Just as a point of procedure Coaches within CMS work under a dual agreement.

They are on Staff at the School and may have an additional duty as a Coach which pays a stipend in majority cases. A coach can be "recommended" for termination from the Football staff by the HC to the Principal. The Principal has the sole authority to terminate.

The Coach can be terminated from his or her Coaching position and still be on staff as a teacher in the school contingent on the reason for termination not impeding on the ability to teach within the school. Numerous Coaches teach at one school and Coach at another...

The Principal can also terminate Coach/Teacher for cause based on documented pattern of performance/ behavior deemed detrimental which is needed to satisfy the collective bargaining agreement of the teachers union with CMS.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT