ADVERTISEMENT

Grit &Grind S2 Ep:17 NC State Championship 2022 recap, & Senior Day (Big East Conf) Eastern NC

If you plan on coming up for the 2023 season the Mount Airy vs East Surry game will be the best game in my opinion for the regular season. East Surry was in our NWC in 2019 when they beat Tarboro 56-28. The only problem is it will be at East Surry in 2023 and some may prefer a home game. East Surry went 2A in 2021 and lost in the 2A west finals in 2021 and only beat Mount Airy 14-12 this year. Other BEAR fans may have a different choice which is ok with me. Game # 1 will be at Mount Airy and they are about i mile outside the city and maybe the choice of others. As I said, others can pick another game. Here is this year's schedule, and thanks for posting this Grit &Grind with your good words about Mount Airy.

2022 Bear Schedule:

Reactions: Derylwl12
If you come come to game at Home. MA will blow out teams out including East Surry. Come to first game it's North Surry a rival game and huge crowd. Special invite.to come tailgate with us before game. We will chip in on the gas. Would be awesome to meet you guys.

If you plan on coming up for the 2023 season the Mount Airy vs East Surry game will be the best game in my opinion for the regular season. East Surry was in our NWC in 2019 when they beat Tarboro 56-28. The only problem is it will be at East Surry in 2023 and some may prefer a home game. East Surry went 2A in 2021 and lost in the 2A west finals in 2021 and only beat Mount Airy 14-12 this year. Other BEAR fans may have a different choice which is ok with me. Game # 1 will be at Mount Airy and they are about i mile outside the city and maybe the choice of others. As I said, others can pick another game. Here is this year's schedule, and thanks for posting this Grit &Grind with your good words about Mount Airy.

2022 Bear Schedule:

Hey TD-FridayNight, thanks for the schedule. We'll definitely make something work for next season. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

If you come come to game at Home. MA will blow out teams out including East Surry. Come to first game it's North Surry a rival game and huge crowd. Special invite.to come tailgate with us before game. We will chip in on the gas. Would be awesome to meet you guys.
Hey buzzcoach, that sounds like a plan for next season. We definitely can make that game, looking forward to hanging out with ya'll at the tailgate.

2022 Bear Schedule:

This schedule is the 2022 schedule so the location of the 2023 games will be opposite of the one I posted above. I will probably be in late spring or early summer for the new schedule. Just change the location of the above 2022 location. I hope I can make it to whatever game you decide to come up for. I really enjoyed your coverage of Mount Airy in the above show ! About 8 months of waiting for 2023, GO BEARS 🐻 🏈 ! !

Just finished watching the show guys . Really enjoyed, thanks for the shoutout. I will be following you guys from here on out. Looking forward to your trip to the granite city . But I do highly recommend you guys make it out to some smc games. I am a high school football fan like you guys and I will say that there is something special about a game at swain county, robbinsville and Murphy. The atmosphere is magic. These towns , kids and families live for Friday night lights and the small town legacy that goes with it. It’s a haul for you guys but it will be well worth it, a stroll thru the swain county football hall of fame , the oaks and bulldog stadium. MUST SEES. I am partial to our bears and our home field but next in line is that mountain magic. One thing is for certain no matter who you are out our way you don’t want to draw that smc team on your side of the bracket. They are usually extremely physical and even in a win they leave you banged up for the next week. You want be disappointed in any of those trips. Our favorite time of year is over and till next year. Merry CHRISTmas and Happy new year

Reactions: sbbbfan and Mbulld
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT