ADVERTISEMENT

Grimsley v. Cardinal Gibbons

Yea, I don't want to talk bad about East here, but they can attribute a lot of their success to open enrollment.

None of EF success came from transfers. Kids started flocking to EF after they began to win. Quite honestly we may get no more than 2 or 3 transfers a year that contribute. Having said that many state championship teams benefit from transfers outside of Forsyth Co. and we all know that.

Grimsley is a current beneficiary of such success correct?

If that’s the case, East Forsyth is the perennial Forsyth County All-Star Team.

Not hardly. I don't call 2 to 3 transfers a year that contribute an all star team. West Forsyth guts Davie Co. constantly. They get more than we do.

Any program that begins to win and garner success consistently benefits from some transfers.

Everyone loves a winner. Not hard to understand.

Reactions: portcity FB
None of EF success came from transfers. Kids started flocking to EF after they began to win. Quite honestly we may get no more than 2 or 3 transfers a year that contribute. Having said that many state championship teams benefit from transfers outside of Forsyth Co. and we all know that.

Grimsley is a current beneficiary of such success correct?
Not transfers. School choice. No need to transfer in when you can go to the school no matter where you live in Forsyth county. I ain’t complaining. Those days are over for me. Just stating the obvious.

Reactions: Veejay4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT