ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Lloyd

Rulz,
Come on...going back to this comeback is like using the comeback "yo mama". You won't find a whole lot of scared people in Belmont. It shows on the football field.
If you have any question about how we can take care of business in Belmont... please refer to the 26-16 record vs. your extremely talent-rich, well-coached top tier program.
What are you talking about? I give the SP football program all the credit they deserve. Nothing but respect for it.

I said he would not say the crap he types to anyone's face. He won't. Because he's a clown.

You can wheel him over to the home-side parking lot this year and find out. Or you could buy him an electric wheel-chair and get a side car for you to ride in. That way you can lay him down in it when you take him back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: beamer24
What are you talking about? I give the SP football program all the credit they deserve. Nothing but respect for it.

I said he would not say the crap he types to anyone's face. He won't. Because he's a clown.

You can wheel him over to the home-side parking lot this year and find out. Or you could buy him an electric wheel-chair and get a side car for you to ride in. That way you can lay him down in it when you take him back.
Dude STFU….you’re killing me. 😂😂😂😂
They’ll never learn.

• Haha
Reactions: crestrulz
Dude STFU….you’re killing me. 😂😂😂😂
They’ll never learn.
What are you...Rulz's gimp? That WAS you in Pulp Fiction after all. I knew I recognized you and Rulz from somewhere.... it was the silver screen. Zed and the Gimp.

• Haha
Reactions: NC Joker
You are a funny woman shutdown. South Point is not involved in recruiting. Put your sexy dress on and go stand on a corner in Falston or Boiling Springs or Shelby or KM. Don’t bring that stuff to Belmont. You liable to get ya Ace whipped.
I doubt it.

Reactions: crestrulz
Max Beam, now there is one from the past. He was HC at Mt Holly, then RS Central, then CREST. He was at CREST when I was in HS. Tallish man with a flat top?
Max passed a good while ago. What a character he was....”YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN”.
A good man tho. Three yards and a cloud of dust.

Reactions: crestrulz and egfan
rulz, I thought we were passed the insults and derogatory statements. I got off your precious Cleveland County thread, like you ask me to. The commit on this thread wasn’t even directed at you. And you come on here calling me a clown and talking about getting whooped. I didn’t say I’d whoop anybody and if it came across that way to ya sorry about it. It seems you and your cohorts think y’all are the only ones on here that’s allowed to have a say. As DeBoer said 26 - 16. I’ll die of old age before Crust takes the lead in this matchup and I’m only 63. You sound so serious about fighting.
Dude I’ve been in exactly two actual fights in my life. The first was defending a friend against a bully in middle school. Ain’t sure there was a winner in that one. We both go all we wanted. The second I got my clock cleaned and deserved it. I’m not a fighter and especially not as an adult. Much better ways to solve disputes than fighting.

Looks like rulz has ghosted me. I guess he doesn’t want to have a honest discussion.

rulz said and I quote; “ They talk a lot. They don’t do a lot”
If you’re talking about fighting you’re correct. Most South Point fans are above physical confrontation to settle disagreements. Some of course are not. If you’re talking about on field, 26 - 16
And 3 out of the last five. What do you want total domination. Plus 10 what else is there to say about it.

Reactions: roughtrader4444
I will say Lloyd didn’t step down because of talent. The coach who comes in will have a lot of seniors and good talent. We will have to find a new quarterback for sure.

Just read the Cleveland County thread. Its all over there, sounds like local politics have got involved, and they arent sure which way they are going to go.

Reactions: Wolf4Lyfe
I heard he was the 1st choice. I think they tried to get him before too but KM was more money.

I heard his son is going to play football at Gardner Webb. I guess we'll know, when know (about his coaching future).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT