ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Lloyd

Iā€™m assuming the other coaches who left already knew it was happening.

Well......I guess you KM supporters will find out if that staff truly underachieved and always had a "political" lean to it. Too much emphasis put on the travel ball football player culture and credit given to the kids w/ no regard to how solid the coaching has been there IMO....with dads thinking they know what is going on between the lines from 100 yards away.

G. Lloyd has won everywhere he's ever been....yall gonna miss him badly. I hope one of these dads from the travel football circuit gets their chance to prove their genius as a Coach or Coordinator.

With those facilities Iā€™m sure KM will have top notch candidates apply

It just keeps getting better for Rulz ā€¦ a fire has been lit under his ass and heā€™s going HARD boys šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m just busting balls man. Itā€™s January and this thread is about to be 8 pages long. It used to just be like this.

Always remember the best ones are the ones who hate you for dumb internet crap. Iā€™m nothing nor nobody. I pay to get in the gate.

Reactions: footsoldier
I would not be surprised if they go after the Crest coach.
Yep he is by far the BEST in CC. Just canā€™t see him leaving Crest tho. They are loaded and still loading up. Heā€™s the reason.
KM will be fine even tho losing JB hurts. Itā€™s crestā€™s gain. Hated to see him leave but glad he staying in CC

Reactions: crestrulz
They might. But you all donā€™t have to worry. No one is coming for yours. For the first time in a long time yā€™all needed them coached up last year.

SUB-PAR!

I donā€™t know why you even try. Iā€™ve always just used you for a piƱata.
Use your Creat education and add up the total of Championships won between Lloyd and your coach and compare the numbers to our coach.

Use your Creat education and add up the total of Championships won between Lloyd and your coach and compare the numbers to our coach.
My Creat education huh?

Good grief bro. Weā€™ve done told you. None of us care what you did to outmanned 2A teams.

Whatā€™s his record against JS? Thatā€™s tells more. You witnessed what JS did to him with a JV team that had been COACHED UP!

Gird yourself up like a man. Get Ready. Itā€™s going to be a heck of a ride. I agree with you though. KM should definitely ask the best coach in the County if there is a possibility. You donā€™t make any shot you donā€™t take.

My Creat education huh?

Good grief bro. Weā€™ve done told you. None of us care what you did to outmanned 2A teams.

Whatā€™s his record against JS? Thatā€™s tells more. You witnessed what JS did to him with a JV team that had been COACHED UP!

Gird yourself up like a man. Get Ready. Itā€™s going to be a heck of a ride. I agree with you though. KM should definitely ask the best coach in the County if there is a possibility. You donā€™t make any shot you donā€™t take.
If I recall couple years ago Coach Sos got another win over the Golden Kitties in Hendo.
2-0
#HATEUS

I heard he resigned today. šŸ˜³

I heard it from a dang good source.
Yeah your source called me too,
Man I just worked at coaches house, we had lots long talks, but I would have never guess he resigned, but when I look at how busy guy was while I was there, he was alway doing something.
Congrats to him and good luck..
Dang good guy!

Reactions: NC Joker
Yeah your source called me too,
Man I just worked at coaches house, we had lots long talks, but I would have never guess he resigned, but when I look at how busy guy was while I was there, he was alway doing something.
Congrats to him and good luck..
Dang good guy!
You donā€™t know my source. Maybe you do you know folks in KM too But youā€™re right. Lloyd was a good one. Theyā€™ll miss him sooner or later.

Well......I guess you KM supporters will find out if that staff truly underachieved and always had a "political" lean to it. Too much emphasis put on the travel ball football player culture and credit given to the kids w/ no regard to how solid the coaching has been there IMO....with dads thinking they know what is going on between the lines from 100 yards away.

G. Lloyd has won everywhere he's ever been....yall gonna miss him badly. I hope one of these dads from the travel football circuit gets their chance to prove their genius as a Coach or Coordinator.
DeBoer,

I hate ā€œmenā€ who talk in innuendo. Be a man and call out the person on here who spoke of the politics involved in KM. I will help you. That will be me. Yes KM politics has always been a huge part of Mountaineer football and the KM School administration for years. That being said I think Coach Lloyd is a really good coach and a better person. Coach Lloyd won a lot of games these last ten years. No one has heard me call for his job, that has been mostly outsiders critiquing KM playoff woes. I figure that with his son graduating then thatā€™s probably why he chose to step away. I understand. That being said I think you are a wuss to cherry pick a post and twist it to your narrative. KM had/has a great youth football feeder program feeding the program. That program was huge in the success of the Mountaineers the last ten years. It is a youth football program not an aau program. If you gonna spin a narrative then at least tell the truth. Grow a pair for once on your lifeā€¦

• Wow
Reactions: NC Joker
DeBoer,

I hate ā€œmenā€ who talk in innuendo. Be a man and call out the person on here who spoke of the politics involved in KM. I will help you. That will be me. Yes KM politics has always been a huge part of Mountaineer football and the KM School administration for years. That being said I think Coach Lloyd is a really good coach and a better person. Coach Lloyd won a lot of games these last ten years. No one has heard me call for his job, that has been mostly outsiders critiquing KM playoff woes. I figure that with his son graduating then thatā€™s probably why he chose to step away. I understand. That being said I think you are a wuss to cherry pick a post and twist it to your narrative. KM had/has a great youth football feeder program feeding the program. That program was huge in the success of the Mountaineers the last ten years. It is a youth football program not an aau program. If you gonna spin a narrative then at least tell the truth. Grow a pair for once on your lifeā€¦
Iā€™m not sure you understand the definition of innuendo. I spoke plainly. Youā€™re not the only oneā€¦but I guess you are one of the nameless, faceless KM guys that donā€™t like the Km staff.
What narrative? My opinion isnā€™t a narrative and pointing out of excessive whining of ā€œwhyā€ I think KM has historically underachieved is just the truth. I was born with a pair of balls you need a wheel barrow to tote around. If you need to -please go check the SP-KM record and you will understand where you sit in the pecking order. Talk, talk, talk. Lose,Lose,Lose. Burns just called, they need somebody to spit shine their state champ belt from a few years back. Get back down there on your knees son!!!

• Haha
Reactions: rockstrong
Also- I donā€™t keep a scorecard on which fans hate their coach or love their coach. I donā€™t know or care who you are. I just know that it apparently was all the coaches fault that KM lost the last two years. Where are all the GACO recruits going to play now? It must be tough not being able to homegrow enough talent- and have to go recruit.
Donā€™t forget- I didnā€™t call out anyone specifically. ā€¦you came for me.

Letā€™s just have a free for all brawl between CrestRulz SHS Lion Shutdown24 Deboer31. My moneyā€™s on Rulz and the winner gets a cookie. All contestants must have both front teeth therefore Burns has been disqualified.

Feel the love, only in cleveland county. Can yā€™all kiss and make up? Itā€™s not that bad. šŸ¤Ŗ

Best of luck to Coach Lloyd.... A dang fine coach and better man.... He was a winner state title or not and kept that program competitive a long time...

Good luck Coach....

Lloyd will be missed on the football field. I played for him and he is a great coach and great person. I have heard that he is not going anywhere just stepping away from coaching so he can go watch his daughter play soccer at Western and also watch his son play college football.

Talk to his wife Beth tonight, your right on all..and Ole fellow just little tired and needs a break, can't blame him at all..

Letā€™s just have a free for all brawl between CrestRulz SHS Lion Shutdown24 Deboer31. My moneyā€™s on Rulz and the winner gets a cookie. All contestants must have both front teeth therefore Burns has been disqualified.

Feel the love, only in cleveland county. Can yā€™all kiss and make up? Itā€™s not that bad. šŸ¤Ŗ
We may not have teeth but we have fireworks šŸŽ‡

Iā€™m not sure you understand the definition of innuendo. I spoke plainly. Youā€™re not the only oneā€¦but I guess you are one of the nameless, faceless KM guys that donā€™t like the Km staff.
What narrative? My opinion isnā€™t a narrative and pointing out of excessive whining of ā€œwhyā€ I think KM has historically underachieved is just the truth. I was born with a pair of balls you need a wheel barrow to tote around. If you need to -please go check the SP-KM record and you will understand where you sit in the pecking order. Talk, talk, talk. Lose,Lose,Lose. Burns just called, they need somebody to spit shine their state champ belt from a few years back. Get back down there on your knees son!!!
You know all about being down on your knees
Also- I donā€™t keep a scorecard on which fans hate their coach or love their coach. I donā€™t know or care who you are. I just know that it apparently was all the coaches fault that KM lost the last two years. Where are all the GACO recruits going to play now? It must be tough not being able to homegrow enough talent- and have to go recruit.
Donā€™t forget- I didnā€™t call out anyone specifically. ā€¦you came for me.
Iā€™ve never heard word or rumor of KM coaches recruiting anyone from Gaston County. If a family decides to move a couple of miles south to play somewhere that actually cares about a football program can you blame them? If it is a legal district move than so what? Also please do not act like SP isnā€™t all in ā€œGASTONIAā€ and other parts of Gaston County trying to find spare parts for your ā€œredboneā€. The audacity lol.

You are a funny woman shutdown. South Point is not involved in recruiting. Put your sexy dress on and go stand on a corner in Falston or Boiling Springs or Shelby or KM. Donā€™t bring that stuff to Belmont. You liable to get ya Ace whipped.

You are a funny woman shutdown. South Point is not involved in recruiting. Put your sexy dress on and go stand on a corner in Falston or Boiling Springs or Shelby or KM. Donā€™t bring that stuff to Belmont. You liable to get ya Ace whipped.
You ainā€™t whipping anyone. I bet you 500 dollars you ainā€™t saying any of that crap to anyoneā€™s face.

Clown

Last edited:
Good Lord don't say that. These crest idiots will think you're talking about Max beam. They'll resent that. Or the most of them don't know who the hell he was..

Good Lord don't say that. These crest idiots will think you're talking about Max beam. They'll resent that. Or the most of them don't know who the hell he was..
You going old school ....coach Beam of the late 70 crest chargers .

You ainā€™t whipping anyone. I bet you 500 dollars you ainā€™t saying any of that crap to anyoneā€™s face.

Clown
Rulz,
Come on...going back to this comeback is like using the comeback "yo mama". You won't find a whole lot of scared people in Belmont. It shows on the football field.
If you have any question about how we can take care of business in Belmont... please refer to the 26-16 record vs. your extremely talent-rich, well-coached top tier program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT