ADVERTISEMENT

games changed

Hearing that WA-Jacksonville has been moved to Thu as well. Not confirmed but a good source

*Confirmed*. 7:30 on Thursday

Last edited:
Still waiting to hear from the Havelock N Brunswick game... word is Havelock wants to move it, NB doesn't smh

Still waiting to hear from the Havelock N Brunswick game... word is Havelock wants to move it, NB doesn't smh
Only thing I can tink of why nt i thdrive and the kids going to school the next day price for being a lower seed been there done that. See where JBB is looking for nonregion games in Dallas ,GA?

Reactions: Footballerswo
Only thing I can tink of why nt i thdrive and the kids going to school the next day price for being a lower seed been there done that. See where JBB is looking for nonregion games in Dallas ,GA?
Yeah that would be a crazy reunion lol

I remember when games was played in rain and snow.now we reschedule .lol
I dont think it's so much teams not wanting to play in the rain, think it's more of the usual... Money! More fans at dry games, plus with 100% chance of rain all day the field will be destroyed, and we plan on being on our home field a couple more weeks lol

Reactions: rockstrong
I dont think it's so much teams not wanting to play in the rain, think it's more of the usual... Money! More fans at dry games, plus with 100% chance of rain all day the field will be destroyed, and we plan on being on our home field a couple more weeks lol

North Brunswick just being a dick hoping the sloppy conditions help them stay close. This isn't just rain but a cold rain that may cause many to get up saturday not feeling well. Hopefully Havelock beats the brakes off them!

kinda like i said before the safety traveling

North Brunswick just being a dick hoping the sloppy conditions help them stay close. This isn't just rain but a cold rain that may cause many to get up saturday not feeling well. Hopefully Havelock beats the brakes off them![/QUOTE
Well Jacksonville laid big egg, looks like you guys get WA good QB running back the D is better than thought. Your D going to have control their pursuit and watch the reads.

I'm West Craven 2A but last night was perfect weather for football. Makes no sense for Havelock to be denied getting that game moved to Thursday night. The NCHSAA needs to tweak that process.

Reactions: easy252
I'm West Craven 2A but last night was perfect weather for football. Makes no sense for Havelock to be denied getting that game moved to Thursday night. The NCHSAA needs to tweak that process.
They are trying to use the traveling on a school night as the excuse... like EVERY other sport but football doesn't travel onndays other than friday lol

Reactions: Otis4411
They are trying to use the traveling on a school night as the excuse... like EVERY other sport but football doesn't travel onndays other than friday lol

Hopefully all the fans will arrive and get home safely. I've been thinking about going to Scotland to watch them play South Central. Radar looks bad and according to a buddy there its pouring now. Nit sure I want to ride 3 hours to get soaking wet and have to ride back 3 hrs wet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT