Naquedsqwirrels
Ohio TarHeels
Ijones
Eagles/Trojans13
KW23

Last edited:
weddington/west forsyth 2 weeks ago
rolesville/cardinal gibbons last week....awesome
--which game to attend this week?? start time, distance, game itself all factors..
I think hodge and i are down to these 2......
monroe @ porter ridge 1:35
hickory @ east lincoln 2:05

Do y'all never watch Scotland play? Lol. IM going to either Monroe vs porter ridge or west forsyth vs Mt tabor..... Leaning towards Monroe BC its closer lol

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Do y'all never watch Scotland play? Lol. IM going to either Monroe vs porter ridge or west forsyth vs Mt tabor..... Leaning towards Monroe BC its closer lol

Scotland is down this year, that running game just not clicking, nearly the entire offensive line graduated, defense also questionable, Ive always liked "to go to a good game" and willing to travel. Last time Scotland struggled this much was in 2018 finishing 5-5, then five weeks later as a 26 seed played East Forsyth in the title game losing 35-28 after a miracle run ill never forget,
So all is not lost......

WF Tabor was on the list but the 7pm start didnt work.
travel on over to east lincoln, enjoyed Hickory in the title game last year live
so going to get some more of it if all goes as planned...

Last edited:
Totally understand I only go to alleghany games when its gonna be a good game... But unfortunately most games we get blown out by the likes of Mt airy... Or blow out the likes of north stokes which is also boring as ever

I only wish I could go to games now. I haven't been to a game in a couple years. I'll be 75 next week and I have to rely on the NFHS to watch games.
Im turning 60 next week and ive definitely decided to go see some of these games while still able, nothing like that atmosphere to me of a good friday night, and the freedom to watch these games as just a fan

Last edited:
U make me sick, liked it much better when u ran the pick em instead lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT