ADVERTISEMENT

Function at the Junction

Slucas14

Nov 22, 2023
All right, my Tarboro and Southwest Edgecombe fans and alums, Grit and Grind Shawn, have a question for you. For as long as I remember going to the annual game, it has always been called Function at the Junction unless you are in Tarboro, where they have dubbed it another nickname. Can anyone give me the history of why it's called Function at the Junction?

All right, my Tarboro and Southwest Edgecombe fans and alums, Grit and Grind Shawn, have a question for you. For as long as I remember going to the annual game, it has always been called Function at the Junction unless you are in Tarboro, where they have dubbed it another nickname. Can anyone give me the history of why it's called Function at the Junction?
The name comes from what used to be a 5 way intersection about a mile away from Southwest edgecombe. It is now a 4 way intersection and has been for a long time. It's a good thing honestly had a lot of bad wrecks at that old 5 way intersection. It's only called the function at the junction when the game is at Southwest I guess the news thought it'd be a good idea to make it the function at the junction whenever these two play.

Yeah it’s technically only the Function at the Junction whenever the game is played in Pinetops.

When’s the new episode coming out?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT