ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin 28 vs W Hendo 31 final Gm7****

BiltmoreCANE

Jan 7, 2002
Panthers host the Falcons in a game that will go a long way in deciding the Mnt 7 champ. Gametime: 7:30. (limited updates)

Panthers go 3 & out to open Falcons move the ball but throw an end zone pick. Panthers march 80yds for the score. West is on the move again. Falcons cash in, 3:36 left in the 1st.

West is just carving us up, setting up the run with the pass. They’re on the move again to start the 2nd. Franklin holds & drives for the TD.

Last edited:
Teams traded possessions to start the 3rd. West then drives for the score. Good ole Mnt slobber knocker going on here.

Panthers blink with the int. West has the ball on the Panther 35. Franklin returns the favor with a huge fumble recovery.

Panthers drive the field and score on a 35yd pass with 1:06 left! West on the Franklin 27 with 16 seconds left. 8!seconds left on the 15!

Congrats to West on a great game, they earned this win. I wouldn’t trade 11 for anyone but 21 can play on my team any day. Along with 12,14, & 10.

West is finally finding their stride. They’re still a fairly a young team. 21, 1 and 12 will be back next year. LT is just a sophomore and the RT is just a freshman despite being about 6’6 & 260lbs. Should be pretty stout next year too. Great win!

West is finally finding their stride. They’re still a fairly a young team. 21, 1 and 12 will be back next year. LT is just a sophomore and the RT is just a freshman despite being about 6’6 & 260lbs. Should be pretty stout next year too. Great win!
Just a good old hard fought battle! Franklin is fairly young also (Soph QB, Freshman LB/RB yes he’s a Young & will replace 11) so we may have some more games like this on the horizon. We are in desperate need of some DB skill though. They spoke to this on the TV broadcast last night and I didn’t realize it….that was West’s 16th Mnt 7 win in row & we haven’t had a win in the series since 2015. Things in this conference are definitely running thru Mills River!

On a side note my continued thoughts & prayers are with those in Henderson County who were affected by Helene.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT