ADVERTISEMENT

Forest Hills @ North Rowan

Not sure if this game will be played or delayed quite a bit. Serious storm just rolled through with extremely close lightning. If anyone has an update please let me know.
Kickoff was pushed back until 8:30.

Last edited:
How did FH look, Jackets?
We looked better. Score should have been more lopsided than it was. Just like the previous week the QB turned the ball over inside the 5 twice. Once was a fumble at the half yard line and the other was an interception inside the 5. Jerel Bolder had a 100 yard plus receiving night. The running game looked good. We have 3 great RBs that all looked good. Most of our 400 plus yards Friday were on the ground. Our best lineman returned after knee surgery during the off-season (Center Braxton Grace 6' 2" 290) He looked good. Overall better but the QB play is still an issue. Going to need to rely more on the running game this year if the QB play isn't more consistent. Defense look good also but still needs a little improvement in areas.

I thought north rowan was supposed to be legit... Apparently not

I thought north rowan was supposed to be legit... Apparently not
They weren't bad. They definitely have some talent. Big bruising RB who was good but if you stack the middle of the line on defense you can shut him down. Their QBs weren't very accurate throwing the ball but they were pretty elusive when they ran. They do not seem to have a good kicker which could be a problem down the road. I wouldn't over look them in the 1A playoffs. They should improve as the season progresses.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT