ADVERTISEMENT

Foothills 2a schedules

KW23

Feb 9, 2011
Anyone other than East Surry know there schedule?

Last edited:
As someone on the 1A board earlier said I'm not trying to be smartie pants but East Surry is not in the MVAC either. I belive that conference no longer exists - not sure but the one East is in is called Foothills 2A.

That better? Lol I thought it would be called same thing

Hmm Foothills 2A; interesting.

There was a really short lived conference in the mid 60's in the area called that. It lasted for just 2 years in 1965/66 before the Northwest 3A started. It's one of the oddest conferences I've seen here as it had just 4 teams in it: East Surry, Surry Central, North Stokes, and South Stokes. The Surry teams split it both years., why they were wanting to bring that name back I have no clue lol.

I was hoping for a return of the old Blue Ridge name. That woulda been a perfect fit.

Hmm Foothills 2A; interesting.

There was a really short lived conference in the mid 60's in the area called that. It lasted for just 2 years in 1965/66 before the Northwest 3A started. It's one of the oddest conferences I've seen here as it had just 4 teams in it: East Surry, Surry Central, North Stokes, and South Stokes. The Surry teams split it both years., why they were wanting to bring that name back I have no clue lol.

I was hoping for a return of the old Blue Ridge name. That woulda been a perfect fit.
North Surry, Forbush and Wilkes Central played many years in the Foothills 3a with Statesville and the Iredell schools from the mid eighties to mid nineties or so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT