ADVERTISEMENT

Farmville Central 4-0 @ SW Edgecombe 3-1

For the 3rd straight week, SWE has been giving the scoreboard a break. I don't know what's going on. As for FC, they have a pretty good rushing attack. That much is clear. Thank goodness our defense has been playing lights out this year.

For the 3rd straight week, SWE has been giving the scoreboard a break. I don't know what's going on. As for FC, they have a pretty good rushing attack. That much is clear. Thank goodness our defense has been playing lights out this year.
2 turnovers.....again..FC kicker knocking through with plenty left from 45..

FC drives the ball straight down the field. All runs. 2nd down and goal from the 3, FC fumbles, recovered by SWE.

I said the same thing about Tarboro last week, so I have to say the same thing about us...aside from a short field, one play td, and a kick return, we've only had one worthwhile drive for 7 points.

Hands to the face penalty changes a pass to the FC 20 to a 1st and 20 from the SWE 40.

Yet another pass dropped. Deep into FC territory. Right in the receiver's hands.

SWE QB fumbles , recovered by FC near the SWE 40.
Injured swe player. Again.

Not taking care of the ball plus receivers that can't catch the ball makes a good team a beatable team.

SWE receives ball at own 20. Moving the ball well enough so far. But I'm expecting a fumble every time we carry it.

At this point, FC is deliberately putting their helmets on the ball. Can't blame them.

Bruhhh. 2 chances to get 4 yards, and we run a toss. No gain. That was a horrible call. We can get 4 yards up the guy in two tries.
4th and goal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT