ADVERTISEMENT

Elkin vs TJ game only

uncle73

Oct 6, 2003
what’s people thoughts on how the game will turn out? I am not worried about privileged kids like the other thread. On Friday night there will be 2 teams on the field and only one can win!

It's sad that no one wants to talk about the game...

But it should be a good game...I just don't know enough about Elkin this season to make a prediction...

Nobody cares about the 3rd place in the West game....everyone knows murphy robbinsville is championship....with that said Tja wins easily imo

Depends on which Elks team shows up. If the Elks show up that disposed of N.Wilkes by about 50 pts then it will be a good game. If the one shows up that barely squeezed by Alleghany...then it's a blowout win by the Gryphons.

Reactions: dmcamp
Should be an interesting matchup between two teams with solid defenses. I could see a relatively low scoring game with the winning team making the fewest turnovers or mistakes on special teams. For Elkin, the Beaver brothers are only Juniors and Mayes is a solid running back. For TJ, they have two good running backs and some weapons in the passing game. My prediction is TJ 17-14. Great to see Elkin making a nice run in the playoffs. Former Elkin Head Coach Grissom who won several state titles used to coach at RS Central back in the 80’s and I believe he also played DE for UNC. Good luck to both teams!

Nobody cares about the 3rd place in the West game....everyone knows murphy robbinsville is championship....with that said Tja wins easily imo
I was asking about a game that does not have either team that you praise so much, so why did you even respond, Never mind I know why! because you know after Friday you get one of these 2 teams...…. And if you would be honest it worries you!!!!!!

No he doesn't. His team already bit the dust. He just likes to jock ride the SMC and downplay his and everybody else's team..he's an SMC wannabe.

Yeah, everyone is afraid because you beat a 30th ranked Albermarle team.

Yeah it was only me.
When he said ppl was worried i had to comment. Worried about a team that ranks 65th out of 73 in SOS.

I think Elkin will win this one. Nothing against TJ but I think the Elks are a lot more battle tested. TJ schedule is not impressive at all and they seem every year to make it to the third round only to be ousted by a smc team , only difference this year is they want be facing a smc team .I will take the Buckin Elks 27 to 13

Yeah it was only me.
When he said ppl was worried i had to comment. Worried about a team that ranks 65th out of 73 in SOS.
What has that got to do with your “homegrownnotrecruited” reply?

I think Elkin will win this one. Nothing against TJ but I think the Elks are a lot more battle tested. TJ schedule is not impressive at all and they seem every year to make it to the third round only to be ousted by a smc team , only difference this year is they want be facing a smc team .I will take the Buckin Elks 27 to 13

I think you might end up being right.

No he doesn't. His team already bit the dust. He just likes to jock ride the SMC and downplay his and everybody else's team..he's an SMC wannabe.
DaBlue at least I have a team...not a region of teams....I'm not a smc wannabe but I do know robbinsville and murphy are way better than elkin and Tja...doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that. As far as the game goes I think Thomas Jefferson wins by 14.

Last edited:
Your not very intelligent are you? It's sad that a grown man gets on a board discussing high school football players who are still kids and goes on a rant about cheating for 30 straight posts. It's football its not life or death, take a chill pill.

I say it because of the kids. Im sure charters would rather folks be silent about it. Im speaking up for the traditional school kids.

I say it because of the kids. Im sure charters would rather folks be silent about it. Im speaking up for the traditional school kids.
You say it for you, because the only 2 sports you have whined about were the only 2 sports you care about. You think that Robbinsville should win a State championship in football and wrestling every year, and if someone beats them, then that had to have cheated. If it were truly about the kids, then you would call your state representatives, call the NCHSAA, something other than go on nonsensical rants on a forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gps62 and dmcamp
Lol KW...i have a team...and im not always talking about how bad they are either. You may as well not even pull for your squad. I can't tell who your team is until they win. I think the MVAC is an ok conference. Too bad that most of them play 2a/2aa and 1aa ball and get ousted early in the playoffs if they make it at all. The SMC is 3 team conference. All the other SMC teams would compare to the mid tier mvac teams.

Agree with u there....and if I remember correctly I've seen a few rants on here about u bitching about east wilkes. So don't act like your the most supportive fan on the planet....all I said was robbinsville and murphy are better than Tja and elkin....never crowned the entire smc better than anyone

Reactions: Mhsneer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT