ADVERTISEMENT

Edenton vs Lakewood

35Lead

Apr 11, 2003
Don't know much about the Leopards....any insights on this solid looking team?

Sorry AcesWild....didn't mean to duplicate your thread. Now someone tell me how to delete this one.

Lakewood seems to have a pretty good D, but I would expect the Aces to roll in this one.

I am sure BK has heard of Lakewood as his Black Knights put a whooping on them in 1992 state championship behind the running of Travis McCracken (I think that was his name). In 2007 the Black Knights lost at Lakewood on the miracle 2-point conversion.

Never heard of lakewood
Located between Roseboro and Salemboro in Sampson County. Have a strong football program that has advanced in playoffs every year I remember. From Carolina Conference. Have had quit a few shut this season.

They won in OT by going for 2 so they are not afraid to take a chance. Congrats on making it to the 3rd round. Edenton will be a tough game for the Leopards - as they have been for most all teams.

I wouldnt over look Lakewood if I was Holmes they have a very scrappy team and Coach James Lewis has been doing really good there for a long time believe this is his last year so extra motivation for his players....that LB Luke Brewer is a head hunter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT