ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Week #2

TD Pass2

Nov 25, 2016
I was honestly waiting for SWO-#1 to post this, but it is already Wednesday..

South Lenoir @ Swansboro
After putting up a bunch of points last week, look for the Blue Devils from Lenoir Co. to win another one.
SL by 10

James Kenan
vs. Dixon
Tigers will move to 2-0 with ease.
JK by 21+

North Lenoir
vs. Farmville Central
Both teams were blown away last week. This one could go either way.
Toss Up

Kinston
@ Greene Central
This one has the looks of a good game. Kinston clawed their way back to win against South Central last week. Look for them to have their hands full again this week.
GC by 7

SWO
@ Richlands
A very good opportunity here for the streak of losses to be broken. Richlands will have a chance, but I think the Stallions will prevail.
SWO by 10

East Duplin
@ Princeton
I really wanted to make this my game of the week, but I just couldn't after Princeton took a L to SSS. This one will be close, but I believe Battle leads the boys to a W. I'll be in attendance for this one.
ED by 7

GAME OF THE WEEK:

Wallace
vs. Clinton
Both teams put on a defensive clinic last week and I expect a low scoring affair this week. No dog (or horse) in the fight, but my gut is telling me Clinton comes away victorious after this one.
Darkhorses by 10

Games Of Interest:

Tarboro @ Hertford Co.
I'm hearing rumblings that HC could be pretty good this season. This will be a very early test to see if they are the real deal.
Tarboro by 10

Northeastern @ Rocky Mount
Could be a measuring stick game for Northeastern after Tarboro just beat RM by 28 points. Look for the Eagles to do similar damage this week.
NE by 21+

Lets hear some thoughts and opinions! Good luck to all!

To be honest td pass2 I totally forgot about this post. Been busy with lots of projects. Tell ya what you go ahead and do it rest of the year.

Like all your picks for this week. However I do think SWO is better than 10pts over Richlands. This game is only next to conference and state titles for us. Biggest wins have been AT Richlands in the past. Only a few miles up the road so just like a home game for both teams. Good luck to all this week, some good looking games.

I was honestly waiting for SWO-#1 to post this, but it is already Wednesday..

South Lenoir @ Swansboro
After putting up a bunch of points last week, look for the Blue Devils from Lenoir Co. to win another one.
SL by 10

James Kenan
vs. Dixon
Tigers will move to 2-0 with ease.
JK by 21+

North Lenoir
vs. Farmville Central
Both teams were blown away last week. This one could go either way.
Toss Up

Kinston
@ Greene Central
This one has the looks of a good game. Kinston clawed their way back to win against South Central last week. Look for them to have their hands full again this week.
GC by 7

SWO
@ Richlands
A very good opportunity here for the streak of losses to be broken. Richlands will have a chance, but I think the Stallions will prevail.
SWO by 10

East Duplin
@ Princeton
I really wanted to make this my game of the week, but I just couldn't after Princeton took a L to SSS. This one will be close, but I believe Battle leads the boys to a W. I'll be in attendance for this one.
ED by 7

GAME OF THE WEEK:

Wallace
vs. Clinton
Both teams put on a defensive clinic last week and I expect a low scoring affair this week. No dog (or horse) in the fight, but my gut is telling me Clinton comes away victorious after this one.
Darkhorses by 10

Games Of Interest:

Tarboro @ Hertford Co.
I'm hearing rumblings that HC could be pretty good this season. This will be a very early test to see if they are the real deal.
Tarboro by 10

Northeastern @ Rocky Mount
Could be a measuring stick game for Northeastern after Tarboro just beat RM by 28 points. Look for the Eagles to do similar damage this week.
NE by 21+

Lets hear some thoughts and opinions! Good luck to all!
SL 34-28
Jk 58-6
GS 26 -24
Kinston 35-34
Swo 27-14
Ed 42-20
WRH 35-24

Reactions: UNC_91
SL 34-28
Jk 58-6
GS 26 -24
Kinston 35-34
Swo 27-14
Ed 42-20
WRH 35-24

Hopefully SWO comes ready to play like their heads are on fire and drills Richlands.
SWO by 14+
ED by 21+
WRH by 14+
Tarboro by 21
NE might get beat by RM by 7+

All other games will be huge blowouts

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT