ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry vs Maiden

I picked Monroe last week , but saw East play in person , low scoring game but have to say East looked good , size and the speed on defense looked very good .

Reactions: Maiden Creek
East got to Monroe’s qb a lot even with double teams , Monroe had a hell of a team , but have to give it to Lowman , guy has caught a lot of bull since coming to East , everyone said he walked into a group of very talented players when they won the state title and that he was an ok coach , but last night he out coached Monroe .

Madien really put on a clinic last night against a very good Salisbury team. I haven’t seen East this year but we played them in the 3rd round last year and I thought that was a good team but comparing what I have saw.... I’m going with Maiden... but I do believe it will be a very competitive game
This game will be a QB showdown because both are very good QB’s

Maiden is 2-0 at East Surry
I went to watch Mount Airy last night but have seen East Surry several times this season. They are very talented and have that big game experience from the past three seasons along with a very experienced coaching staff. Most said this past week that Monroe and Salisbury would win going away but yet here we are. I look for this game to be a close one and come down to the wire. Grizzly, that’s an interesting stat about Maiden being 2-0 at East. Here is another stat for you. One of my friends from East told me this past week that Monroe was 3-0 against East going into last nights game. Haha. Almost sounds like it was meant for Maiden and East Surry to meet up this year. Best of luck to both teams and coaching staffs. I plan on being in Pilot to watch this one.

If it comes down to coaching I'm going with ES and Lowman. If it comes down to talent, I'm going with Maiden as the Culliver kid is special. Should be a great game and may come down to the home-field advantage. Too early to call but leaning ES.

I went to watch Mount Airy last night but have seen East Surry several times this season. They are very talented and have that big game experience from the past three seasons along with a very experienced coaching staff. Most said this past week that Monroe and Salisbury would win going away but yet here we are. I look for this game to be a close one and come down to the wire. Grizzly, that’s an interesting stat about Maiden being 2-0 at East. Here is another stat for you. One of my friends from East told me this past week that Monroe was 3-0 against East going into last nights game. Haha. Almost sounds like it was meant for Maiden and East Surry to meet up this year. Best of luck to both teams and coaching staffs. I plan on being in Pilot to watch this one.
Looks like we'll need to get to 3-0 before ES can beat us then haha

This one’s gonna be good. If my Eagles weren’t playing I’d be at this game. I had the opportunity to see ES beat Tarboro in the 1aa State Championship. That Gosnel kid was dynamic!!! He put on a clinic. I know they have another good qb now That was one high powered offense
And just about every tarboro fan still has nightmares about that night lol. Folger is good but his brother was deadly accurate. Folger seems more mobile than Jefferson was. Jefferson was more a pocket passer who could escape the pocket when need be. But having seen Folger play us last season he definitely seems more lethal with his legs than Jefferson

And just about every tarboro fan still has nightmares about that night lol. Folger is good but his brother was deadly accurate. Folger seems more mobile than Jefferson was. Jefferson was more a pocket passer who could escape the pocket when need be. But having seen Folger play us last season he definitely seems more lethal with his legs than Jefferson
The Salisbury QB got to do all kinds of running last night

I was pleasantly surprised with how well we dominated Salisbury. Up until about 8 minutes left in the 4th...they were completely controlled. Some of the boys started to show some fatigue for two defensive possessions, but then turned it back on to finish it out. Even though the game ended 32-20...the 32-7 score to begin the 4th says a lot. I'm very proud of these young men.

We've slayed our boogeyman...but Candyman, Jason, and Freddy are waiting. There are no bad teams left. We are all heavyweights.

Last edited:
I was pleasantly surprised with how well we dominated Salisbury. Up until about 8 minutes left in the 4th...they were completely controlled. Some of the boys started to show some fatigue for two defensive possessions, but then turned it back on to finish it out. Even though the game ended 32-20...the 32-7 score to begin the 4th says a lot. I'm very proud of these young men.

We've slayed our boogeyman...but Candyman, Jason, and Freddy are waiting. There are no bad teams left. We are all heavyweights.
Is the QB or # 2 getting any attention from any schools ? The QB really impressed me actually... most plays I would just watch him during plays and he looks to be very smart with his decisions on where to throw the ball and the kid throws a freaking laser

• Love
Is the QB or # 2 getting any attention from any schools ? The QB really impressed me actually... most plays I would just watch him during plays and he looks to be very smart with his decisions on where to throw the ball and the kid throws a freaking laser
QB has one offer from Valparaiso that I know of...any other offer I haven't seen. He has really come on strong...hopefully more eyes are on him in these playoffs.

#2 picked up his 12th offer this past week. He's a junior. Tenn, WVU, South C, UNC, Duke...you get the idea. I imagine the bigger schools will pursue him his senior year.

QB has one offer from Valparaiso that I know of...any other offer I haven't seen. He has really come on strong...hopefully more eyes are on him in these playoffs.

#2 picked up his 12th offer this past week. He's a junior. Tenn, WVU, South C, UNC, Duke...you get the idea. I imagine the bigger schools will pursue him his senior year.
I have also heard that Morgan St has offered #52 and other schools are looking at him.

#2 also visited Ohio St the weekend of Penn st game and had a very good visit with coaching staff.

also I’ve got Maiden winning a hard fought game, getting a little cushion in 2nd half.
34-17 Maiden

East Surrys QB is a major D-1 recruit as well. Was offered by Florida a couple of weeks ago.
The East QB is a great player that is a game changer. He can throw it and run it. They also have a stud offensive lineman that was named to this years Shrine Bowl.

Last edited:
East Surrys QB is a major D-1 recruit as well. Was offered by Florida a couple of weeks ago.

He's a baseball commit to unc?????

Fl cosch just canned, they will pull the offer. He doesn't scare anyone lol. Seems a little lost and fragile at times. Maybe d2 football player at best

If they don’t, let me know. I’ll post my mailing address and you can send it to me. Cause,

We’re the boys from Belmont
We know you think it’s funny
But you won’t be laughing
When we take all your money
Lol… How you being doing SRRaiders78. Best of luck to your team South Point this Friday.

Kinda Dead here but East Surry will pull this one out in a close game. I think I saw MA was selling tickets at the gate.
Not a whole Lotta fans for both these teams on here. A few of us Maiden boys...I think 2 or 3 East Surry faithful.

I put together a full page synopsis each week on here for the Maiden game....getting all the info together for this week's post. Will try to have it up today. I also need to do my Jake Paul vs Logan Paul prediction too. (Shelby vs Reidsville)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT