ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry @ Shelby

Shelby doesn't like playing the pilot mountain teams.....But if Surry falls behind, I believe they won't be able to come from behind...

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Shelby will give you the jiters. He weighs 300 and is going to Carolina next year. He is a super spreader. All of you will have the jiters before the game is over unless you can figure out some way to keep him social distancing.

Reactions: UNC91
Maliki Hamrick is going to Carolina next year, LB- DE. Hes 6-3. 220.

Santana Hopper is De. He's going to App..he's 6-2. 275.
Maliki is no. 8. Santana no.9

You make the most out of what you got, got to admire you for that. When you look at the ADM there are many schools in 2a that have high ADMs (nearly double other schools),

Anyone know what Reidsville and Shelby ADMS even are: I’m way behind the times. But recently they were talking about Reidsville going 1a. And thank god they didn’t.

Anyone know what Reidsville and Shelby ADMS even are: I’m way behind the times. But recently they were talking about Reidsville going 1a. And thank god they didn’t.
I think they were (are?) going with the 2019 numbers because of attendance disruption from covid (the chinese virus) I do recall the conversation about putting Reidsville in 1A. Interesting!!!

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
I had them written in notes from a year ago. Beamer where are the published Dept of Education? I have forgotten.

I will be the first to admit I don't know much about East Surry football except they were a 1A power. I had a relative that watched them play Maiden and was highly impressed with their team.He said the offensive line and QB really stood out. Bottom line to get to the Western Finals in this year's 2A playoffs you have to be really good. I just hope our team prepares like they did last week.

Reidsville 723, Shelby 827, Maiden 840, Burns 947, Hendersonville 745, Salisbury 827, East Surry 588,
Well if East surry didn’t go 1a with those numbers Reidsville sure ain’t going haha my belief is put all teams across the state in one bracket and go at it. 1 state champ. It will never happen though.

East Surry fans go join my Facebook page High school football talk page. It’s a trash talking page .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT