ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry DC job

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR OPENING at East Surry High School.

THANK YOU to Coach Randy Marion for your many years served on East Surry's Football Coaching Staff, along with Athletic Director. Coach Marion officially began his duties as Assistant Principal at East Surry in December, and in doing so had to step down as our defensive coordinator. Coach Manon is one of the best men, has one of the best defensive minds, and one of the truest professionals I've worked with. I can't thank him enough for his dedication, knowledge, commitment, and SELFLESS investment into our program! It was one heck of a ride, Coach! In my six years here, Coach Marion's defenses helped us to a:

68-12 record, 1 State Championship. 2 State Runner-Ups & Regional Championships, 3

Consecutive trips to State Finals, 4 consecutive Conference Championships, and 4 Conference Defensive Players of the Year.

We are looking to fill our Defensive Coordinator position with an experienced assistant coach who has 5+ years of high school or college coaching experience. Coordinator Experience preferred. There is an EC Teaching position available and posted, and other teaching positions that may open.

Coach Lowman
East Surry HS
Head Football Coach
lowmant@surry.k12.nc.us

Reactions: Maiden Creek
DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR OPENING at East Surry High School.

THANK YOU to Coach Randy Marion for your many years served on East Surry's Football Coaching Staff, along with Athletic Director. Coach Marion officially began his duties as Assistant Principal at East Surry in December, and in doing so had to step down as our defensive coordinator. Coach Manon is one of the best men, has one of the best defensive minds, and one of the truest professionals I've worked with. I can't thank him enough for his dedication, knowledge, commitment, and SELFLESS investment into our program! It was one heck of a ride, Coach! In my six years here, Coach Marion's defenses helped us to a:

68-12 record, 1 State Championship. 2 State Runner-Ups & Regional Championships, 3

Consecutive trips to State Finals, 4 consecutive Conference Championships, and 4 Conference Defensive Players of the Year.

We are looking to fill our Defensive Coordinator position with an experienced assistant coach who has 5+ years of high school or college coaching experience. Coordinator Experience preferred. There is an EC Teaching position available and posted, and other teaching positions that may open.

Coach Lowman
East Surry HS
Head Football Coach
lowmant@surry.k12.nc.us
😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT