ADVERTISEMENT

East Duplin vs Randleman Rd. 3

Well we will find out Friday if we can slow your offence down enough and see if you can slow our offence down enough. Win or lose we are going to give you all you want that’s a fact

"Well we will find out Friday if we can slow your offence down enough and see if you can slow our offence down enough. Win or lose we are going to give you all you want that’s a fact"

Now your psychic? You might go down there and get your little kitten a$$ b slapped. You don't know what will or will not happen. A fact my bleep. Like you are rolling in with the 83 Tigers, running away from ER through the green fields in your dreams, to play SWR and run the score up.

I don't have a dog, cat or tiger in the fight. One thing I can thank you for is the period in the middle of the longest quote I have ever read.

Reactions: thekidd12
I got it closer than that 79. I'm thinking Ed probably wins by a TD. First real test of the playoffs. Maybe their last w this year!
one things for certain, ED and WRH both will have to be play very well if we are to win Friday night!

Well we will find out Friday if we can slow your offence down enough and see if you can slow our offence down enough. Win or lose we are going to give you all you want that’s a fact
i have no doubt that Randleman is a very good team and that we are in for a "cat fight"! all i can say is we look forward to it! BRING IT!!!

First of all dump Randleman I don't give a flying flip about some sorry school I never heard of where in Duplin County and we play Duplin County football wallace-rose Hill James Kenan North Duplin try to take it on some of them THE KID 12 oh yeah I'm sorry I almost forgot the period at the end of the sentence and also I don't give a flying flip about high school baseball whatever

First of all dump Randleman I don't give a flying flip about some sorry school I never heard of where in Duplin County and we play Duplin County football wallace-rose Hill James Kenan North Duplin try to take it on some of them THE KID 12 oh yeah I'm sorry I almost forgot the period at the end of the sentence and also I don't give a flying flip about high school baseball whatever

Wow...

Just wow.

Good luck with that thekidd12. That was a grammatical train wreck. Can you interpret and re-post. I'm trying to follow this thread but, wow.

Reactions: thekidd12
Oh yeah the KID12 make sure you have practice all day tomorrow because you going to need it and let's not forget you have a long bus ride down here to duplin county ON FRIDAY let's not forget that either

we (ED) havent won any state titles as you non ED fans always bring up, but you do have to give us credit for one thing. we have helped, if only in a small way, make WRH, Clinton, JK, and SWO among others to be the top programs they are and have been.. and we have helped them compete at the very top level of high school football for many years! many times we gave eventual state champs from those schools one of their very toughest games of the year, and helped them prepare for their championship runs! we might not have the titles, but we have been a contender ourselves for many years!

Reactions: dogs79
My observations from tonight’s game:

1. ED came out very flat in the 1st quarter. They looked lethargic on both sides of the ball. If that continues, we WILL get beat. We can’t take a quarter off from here on out.

2. As for the pass defense, ED secondary does lack a tad bit. But, we make up for it in the pass rush. You can’t throw the ball when the QB is on his back. Ask the last two teams we’ve faced.

3. The offense looks good, especially since Chris Benson is back. The running game is doing great.

4. The strength of our team is in the lines. If our O-line continues to make holes for these talented RB’s, we’ll be fine. Our D-line also makes the biggest difference in shutting down the run and pressuring the pass.

I think we’ll be fine. The biggest point that I can’t stress enough is....WE CAN NOT TAKE TIME OFF OR COME OUT FLAT.

ED by 14.
Very well said

North is somewhat in the same boat... We won a 2A title in 66 when they were just area titles, we tied Shelby for a wnchsaa title in 75 when we were 3A. The 2012 team got to the semis in 4A but five bad minutes against Porter Ridge did us in... This team reminds me of them in that we have the talent to go all the way IMO, it's just a matter of execution and staying focused and disciplined, not giving up unnecessary penalties...

Reactions: 96panther
Good luck with that thekidd12. That was a grammatical train wreck. Can you interpret and re-post. I'm trying to follow this thread but, wow.
Sorry 88.

Even did the whole Rosetta stone thing with it.

Got nothing.

Oh yeah the KID12 make sure you have practice all day tomorrow because you going to need it and let's not forget you have a long bus ride down here to duplin county ON FRIDAY let's not forget that either
Dude try to follow the thread.

Or even check the avatar.

Eastern Randolph!

We don't usually practice and/or travel with orange/blue team.

Said it once, have to say it again.

Wow.

Dude try to follow the thread.

Or even check the avatar.

Eastern Randolph!

We don't usually practice and/or travel with orange/blue team.

Said it once, have to say it again.

Wow.
My question is....what the f#<& does ER have to do with ED and Randleman in this thread or in this playoff game on Friday night?

Here’s your answer: Not a dang thing.

You are dismissed sir @thekidd12

My question is....what the f#<& does ER have to do with ED and Randleman in this thread or in this playoff game on Friday night?

Here’s your answer: Not a dang thing.

You are dismissed sir @thekidd12
Good luck with dismissing someone from a public forum.

Also if you have actually read thread everything I posted was in answer to a question or in response to someone directly.

How is that whole dismissal thing working out for you?

Hey The kid 12 you're school went 3-8 this year and you are up here on the website talking trash about my school and what randleman might do or whatever you need to help coach your basketball team

one things for certain, ED and WRH both will have to be play very well if we are to win Friday night!
I agree 96. We could both could be done Friday night if we don't bring it. It would be kinda neat for both ecc teams representing in chapel Hill in 2 wks

Reactions: 96panther
I agree 96. We could both could be done Friday night if we don't bring it. It would be kinda neat for both ecc teams representing in chapel Hill in 2 wks
i agree, and speak very highly of football in our county.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT