ADVERTISEMENT

East Duplin 41 Clinton 21

96panther

Sep 13, 2009
ED put a good ole fashioned butt whipping on Clinton tonight! we dominated from the beginning! it wasnt even as close as the final score would suggest! with about 5 minutes left and a 35-7 lead our coach put in the second string. Clinton then scored 2 TD's to make the game look a lot closer than it really was. however, i give the Horses credit, they never quit and played until the very end! all in all though, it didnt matter. ED is clearly the fastest, strongest, and just plain best team in the conference, and possibly in 2A east. some of the Clinton and WRH posters, especially WIZARD OF THE EAST, have recently said that East Duplin, Wallace Rose Hill, and Clinton were all about the same. WRONG!!! i told you ED was a step above Clinton and WRH but you didnt want to listen! i told you despite the scoreboard, we dominated WRH as well. we just didnt turn that domination into as many points! ED is the class of the East Central 2A Conference! then you have WRH and Clinton about the same. and then everybody else below them! ED proved they are a real contender, not only in the east but in the whole of 2A! we may not win it all, but its going to take a heck of a team to beat us!!! congrats to my Panthers and good luck to Clinton the rest of the way!

Reactions: EDPanther99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT