White Oak 30 SWO 8
Richlands 19 (24)ED 0
10 Hoggard 48 (9)WRH 14
Kinston 30 Ayden Grifton 26
James Kenan 21 (13) Whiteville 20ot

THIS WEEK GAMES
S. Lenoir 0-2 @ Richlands 3-0
East Carteret 0-3 @ N. Lenoir 0-3
Goldsboro 0-3 @ Southwest Onslow 0-3 (Thursday Night)
Kinston 1-2 @ Washington 0-2
Croatan 3-0 @ East Duplin 1-2
20 East Bladen 1-2 @ (18) James Kenan 3-0

GAME OF THE WEEK
PENDER 2-0 @ (10)WALLACE ROSE HILL 1-2 (Thursday Night)

MY PICKS (6-1 Last Week) 16-4 Season
Richlands 49 SL 6
N. Lenoir 22 East Carteret 14
Southwest Onslow 35 Goldsboro 21
Kinston 38 Washington 13
East Duplin 42 Croatan 12
James Kenan 49 East Bladen 0
Wallace Rose Hill 34 Pender 21

Good luck to all of ECC

Richlands 48-6 SL
NL 28-13 East Carteret

SWO vs Goldsboro
Im definitely lower on SWO than I was to begin the season. But let's not act like they are a bottom feeder now. They are still full of athletes and I think they pick up a very commanding win on Friday night.
SWO 42-6 Goldsboro

Kinston 42-14 Washington

ED vs Croatan
My panthers are hurting right now. We have some injury issues, and we just aren't playing up to our standard. If we can't gain some steam before JK comes to town next week, its not going to be pretty.
ED 31-6

JK vs EB
James Kenan has proved me wrong two weeks in a row. a win over whiteville is very impressive and something I did not expect. Could the dominant JK of the past be back?? East Bladen is always athletic, but they are no match for the new look tigers.
JK 42-8 EB

Wallace vs pender
Pender has looked absolutely dominant so far. They always seem to blow lesser opponents out. Wallace rose hill isn't a lesser opponent. Wallace has played 2 very tough noncon games to this point and they are battle tested. They will give the patriots absolute fits in this game.
Wallace 57-22 Pender

Richlands 48-6 SL
NL 28-13 East Carteret

SWO vs Goldsboro
Im definitely lower on SWO than I was to begin the season. But let's not act like they are a bottom feeder now. They are still full of athletes and I think they pick up a very commanding win on Friday night.
SWO 42-6 Goldsboro

Kinston 42-14 Washington

ED vs Croatan
My panthers are hurting right now. We have some injury issues, and we just aren't playing up to our standard. If we can't gain some steam before JK comes to town next week, its not going to be pretty.
ED 31-6

JK vs EB
James Kenan has proved me wrong two weeks in a row. a win over whiteville is very impressive and something I did not expect. Could the dominant JK of the past be back?? East Bladen is always athletic, but they are no match for the new look tigers.
JK 42-8 EB

Wallace vs pender
Pender has looked absolutely dominant so far. They always seem to blow lesser opponents out. Wallace rose hill isn't a lesser opponent. Wallace has played 2 very tough noncon games to this point and they are battle tested. They will give the patriots absolute fits in this game.
Wallace 57-22 Pender
😆 I was wondering when were you going to give my Tigers 🐅 a break.

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
STANDINGS
JAMES KENAN 3-0
KINSTON 1-2
EAST DUPLIN 1-2
WALLACE ROSE HILL 1-2
SOUTH LENOIR 0-2
NORTH LENOIR 0-3
SOUTHWEST ONSLOW 0-3

LAST WEEK RESULTS
Dixon 40 SL 12
C. B. Aycock 49 NL 6
White Oak 30 SWO 8
Richlands 19 (24)ED 0
10 Hoggard 48 (9)WRH 14
Kinston 30 Ayden Grifton 26
James Kenan 21 (13) Whiteville 20ot

THIS WEEK GAMES
S. Lenoir 0-2 @ Richlands 3-0
East Carteret 0-3 @ N. Lenoir 0-3
Goldsboro 0-3 @ Southwest Onslow 0-3 (Thursday Night)
Kinston 1-2 @ Washington 0-2
Croatan 3-0 @ East Duplin 1-2
20 East Bladen 1-2 @ (18) James Kenan 3-0

GAME OF THE WEEK
PENDER 2-0 @ (10)WALLACE ROSE HILL 1-2 (Thursday Night)

MY PICKS (6-1 Last Week) 16-4 Season
Richlands 49 SL 6
N. Lenoir 22 East Carteret 14
Southwest Onslow 35 Goldsboro 21
Kinston 38 Washington 13
East Duplin 42 Croatan 12
James Kenan 49 East Bladen 0
Wallace Rose Hill 34 Pender 21

Good luck to all of ECC
Richlands 42-0
NL 28-7
Kinston 28-27
ED 35-14
JK 34-28

Hey guys. I am from Western NC but have family ties in Kinston and Goldsboro. I have a question about one of the teams in the Eastern part of our state. In Deep Run Spring Creek has a very to long losing streak. I was just curious as to maybe why that is. Is SC not known for a strong football program, or no real talent for football in that area, what can you guys tell me about them. Just curious is all.

Hey guys. I am from Western NC but have family ties in Kinston and Goldsboro. I have a question about one of the teams in the Eastern part of our state. In Deep Run Spring Creek has a very to long losing streak. I was just curious as to maybe why that is. Is SC not known for a strong football program, or no real talent for football in that area, what can you guys tell me about them. Just curious is all.
Spring Creek isn't located in Deep Run, that's South Lenoir in Deep Run.

Nothing new, they have always had a tough time winning in football. Years ago it was said that they didn't have a weight room, and it's hard to compete in football without a weight room. I think they maybe have had two maybe three winning seasons total.

Reactions: Big Red RKO
Spring creek football has had only one season with a .500 record or better back that was back in 2005... They have been in the playoffs 10 times since there existence in 2001.... Their basketball and baseball programs are pretty decent... And former James kenan state champion,NC State recruit, Oklahoma sooner,Seattle Seahawk,and st Louis battlehawk Marcellas Sutton attended spring creek before he transferred to James kenan...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT