THIS WEEK GAMES
East Duplin @ South Lenoir
(8) James Kenan @ North Lenoir
Southwest Onslow open

GAME OF THE WEEK
KINSTON @ WALLACE ROSE HILL

MY PICKS (3-0 Last Week) 31-8 Season
The Panthers looks like they're on the right track after a blow out win over NL last week. This week i don't see no difference, they will run over SL 64-0

(8)JAMES KENAN @ NORTH LENOIR
My Tigers survived a scare from Kinston last Friday night to remain undefeated. The only undefeated team left in the conference. That doesn't hold any weight going to Lagrange, cause NL took down the last unbeaten conference foe(WRH) that stroll into town. And NL comes in to this one after a beat down at East Duplin, and will be looking for another upset. I don't think the Hawks will fly high enough to stay out of reach of my Tigers. JK 42-6

GAME OF THE WEEK
This one is a hard one to call! Can Wallace defend the pass, and will Kinston make enough stops to walk away victorious out of the Dog Pound. I look for the Bulldogs to keep this one on the ground all night, cause Kinston has a hard time stopping the run. Kinston is very much improved, and they will let it fly. Their qb is smart, and they have athletes all around him. Who will come out of this one in control of 2nd place in the ECC? I got Wallace in a min shootout 36-33.

Last edited:
STANDINGS
(8)JAMES KENAN 3-0 7-0
KINSTON 3-1 5-3
NORTH LENOIR 2-1 3-4
WALLACE ROSE HILL 2-1 4-3
EAST DUPLIN 1-2 3-4
SOUTHWEST ONSLOW 1-3 2-6
SOUTH LENOIR 0-4 0-7

LAST WEEK RESULTS
East Duplin 54 North Lenoir 0
Southwest Onslow 67 South Lenoir 8
(11)James Kenan 28 Kinston 25
Wallace Rose Hill open

THIS WEEK GAMES
(8) James Kenan @ North Lenoir
Southwest Onslow open

GAME OF THE WEEK

MY PICKS (3-0 Last Week) 31-8 Season
The Panthers looks like they're on the right track after a blow out win over NL last week. This week i don't see no difference, they will run over SL 64-0

(8)JAMES KENAN @ NORTH LENOIR
My Tigers survived a scare from Kinston last Friday night to remain undefeated. The only undefeated team left in the conference. That doesn't hold any weight going to Lagrange, cause NL took down the last unbeaten conference foe(WRH) that stroll into town. And NL comes in to this one after a beat down at East Duplin, and will be looking for another upset. I don't think the Hawks will fly high enough to stay out of reach of my Tigers. JK 42-6

GAME OF THE WEEK
This one is a hard one to call! Can Wallace defend the pass, and will Kinston make enough stops to walk away victorious out of the Dog Pound. I look for the Bulldogs to keep this one on the ground all night, cause Kinston has a hard time stopping the run. Kinston is very much improved, and they will let it fly. Their qb is smart, and they have athletes all around him. Who will come out of this one in control of 2nd place in the ECC? I got Wallace in a min shootout 36-33.
ED at SL
Panthers 62-0

JK at NL
after seeing NL last week it is hard for me to believe JK will have any problems here. Just don’t see how NL will move the ball on that defense.
JK 35-0

Kinston at WRH
game of the week for good reason. Think both of the offenses will find success in this game, give me Wallace in a slobberknocker
WRH 42-30

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT