Southwest Onslow @ Kinston
East Duplin open

GAME OF THE WEEK
(19)WALLACE ROSE HILL @ NORTH LENOIR

MY PICKS (Last Week 1-2) 26-7 Season
James Kenan 63 South Lenoir 0
Kinston 38 Southwest Onslow 20
Wallace Rose Hill 35 North Lenoir 12

Crazy year in the ECC. JK has what it takes to win it and make a deep run. Running a very balanced attack air and ground but I watched them last night and they better clean up some of the penalties and unforced mistakes or it could bite you against the better teams. But nobody had North Lenoir tied for first at this point of the season.

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Crazy year in the ECC. JK has what it takes to win it and make a deep run. Running a very balanced attack air and ground but I watched them last night and they better clean up some of the penalties and unforced mistakes or it could bite you against the better teams. But nobody had North Lenoir tied for first at this point of the season.
Well, I've seen some footage of Kinston and North Lenoir this year and they both love to pass. I certainly hope Lenoir County enjoys beating up on Down ED & Wallace this season because IT WILL NOT LAST!!!

The ECC is down this year.
I wouldn't say that it's down, rather say that it's more balanced than it has been these last four years. And that's a good thing, I would think! Reason why, cause at this point in the season we don't know how it's going to turn out. Usually by this time, it's a two team race, now we have at least four teams that can win the conference title. Wallace still have Kinston, ED, and JK to play. Kinston has JK, Wallace and North Lenoir to play. JK has Kinston, North Lenoir, and Wallace to play. And North Lenoir has ED, JK, and Kinston to play. Me personally, I think that ED could win out, and I think that the ECC will represent in the playoffs well this season. So i wouldn't say that it's down, it's more balanced. Should be better games the rest of the season.

I wouldn't say that it's down, rather say that it's more balanced than it has been these last four years. And that's a good thing, I would think! Reason why, cause at this point in the season we don't know how it's going to turn out. Usually by this time, it's a two team race, now we have at least four teams that can win the conference title. Wallace still have Kinston, ED, and JK to play. Kinston has JK, Wallace and North Lenoir to play. JK has Kinston, North Lenoir, and Wallace to play. And North Lenoir has ED, JK, and Kinston to play. Me personally, I think that ED could win out, and I think that the ECC will represent in the playoffs well this season. So i wouldn't say that it's down, it's more balanced. Should be better games the rest of the season.
Yes I still say it's down, down for ED & Wallace. It's been 15 years since Kinston has beaten ED and probably that many or more since NL has beaten Wallace. And NL could very well beat ED as well. When Lenoir County teams are leading or tied for the Conference crown, in my opinion the ECC is down with Swo, ED, and Wallace losing like this year. Now, I have no problem with JK being at the top of the conference but NL & Kinston, that's just not right!!!

If forgotten Kinston not to long ago made it to the state title game... Kinston is mostly known for its basketball but it's been decent in football for years... Now north Lenoir I agree hadn't been great on the grid iron but it is nice to see new blood battling it out for the conference title... I agree the ecc might not be as powerhouse dominant this year but we'll see when or if the playoffs occur reason I say if is because of the unfortunate situation going on in the west and may all our thoughts and prayers be with those out in our western part of the state and the rescue workers and volunteers and everyone involved trying to help get the west back to a sense of normalcy

I think you right about being more balanced but WRH and ED are definitely down

No its definetely down, I would say way down. This year its JK and then everyone else. WRH or ED may not make it past the 1st round this year.

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Yes, super down. A lot of first round clowns this year in the ECC.
So who would you consider "first round clowns?" I think everyone that makes the playoffs out of this conference could make it out of the first round, I don't know the deal with SWO, but the other 5,(JK, Kinston, NL, WRH, ED) could. Kinston and NL, right now is looking to host a first round game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT