THIS WEEK GAMES
South Lenoir @ North Lenoir
Southwest Onslow @ (8)James Kenan
Kinston open

GAME OF THE WEEK
WALLACE ROSE HILL @ EAST DUPLIN

MY PICKS (3-0 Last Week) 34-8 Season
It all comes down to this last conference game of the season for the Blue Devils, and they'll be on the road against county rival North Lenoir Hawks. SL offense has only scored 8 points in conference play this season, and i believe that was on special teams. While NL top scoring output in conference play is only 20 points. The Hawks has a chance to win their 3rd conference game and that will be the most wins they have mustered in ECC play. I think the Hawks will double their top scoring output and come out of this one with the win. Hawks 40 Blue Devils 0.

SOUTHWEST ONSLOW @ (8)JAMES KENAN
Last year Southwest came from behind and beat the Tigers 34-24, a heartbreaking defeat for my Tigers 🐅. This time around the Tigers 🐅 are undefeated, and are looking to remain that way. SWO is coming off a bye week, after blowing out winless SL their last outing. SWO usually have some kind of trick plays, and formations that they'll display after a bye week in preparation for the Tigers. The Tigers will have to be prepared for that, and not looking ahead to their season finale against the Bulldogs. I believe my Tigers will be ready and walk away from this one with at least a share of their first conference championship in 9 years. Tigers 48 SWO 12

GAME OF THE WEEK
This season has been a difficult one for both the Bulldogs and Panthers, they have a combined 7 losses, something that no one expected. But we're here now, and this game is a hard one to call. The Bulldogs can still claim a share of the conference crown, while the Panthers will be playing for better playoff positioning. I have stated that I think ED will win the rest of their games this season, but after the performance from the Bulldogs defense against Kinston Friday, I just don't know. The winner of this one will more than likely finish second, or tied for second place in the ECC, and will probably have a home first round playoff game. Which offense can take control of
this one, I have seen both play, and I still don't have a clue who has the upper hand. So I'm going to give ED the edge because they're home, and say ED pulls out another close classic game between the Bulldogs and Panthers.
ED 22 WRH 21

STANDINGS
(8)JAMES KENAN 4-0 8-0
WALLACE ROSE HILL 3-1 5-3
KINSTON 3-2 5-4
EAST DUPLIN 2-2 4-4
NORTH LENOIR 2-2 3-5
SOUTHWEST ONSLOW 1-3 2-6
SOUTH LENOIR 0-5 0-8

LAST WEEK RESULTS
(8)James Kenan 63
North Lenoir 14
East Duplin 63
South Lenoir 0
Wallace Rose Hill 14
Kinston 13
Southwest Onslow open

THIS WEEK GAMES
Southwest Onslow @ (8)James Kenan
Kinston open

GAME OF THE WEEK

MY PICKS (3-0 Last Week) 34-8 Season
It all comes down to this last conference game of the season for the Blue Devils, and they'll be on the road against county rival North Lenoir Hawks. SL offense has only scored 8 points in conference play this season, and i believe that was on special teams. While NL top scoring output in conference play is only 20 points. The Hawks has a chance to win their 3rd conference game and that will be the most wins they have mustered in ECC play. I think the Hawks will double their top scoring output and come out of this one with the win. Hawks 40 Blue Devils 0.

SOUTHWEST ONSLOW @ (8)JAMES KENAN
Last year Southwest came from behind and beat the Tigers 34-24, a heartbreaking defeat for my Tigers 🐅. This time around the Tigers 🐅 are undefeated, and are looking to remain that way. SWO is coming off a bye week, after blowing out winless SL their last outing. SWO usually have some kind of trick plays, and formations that they'll display after a bye week in preparation for the Tigers. The Tigers will have to be prepared for that, and not looking ahead to their season finale against the Bulldogs. I believe my Tigers will be ready and walk away from this one with at least a share of their first conference championship in 9 years. Tigers 48 SWO 12

GAME OF THE WEEK
This season has been a difficult one for both the Bulldogs and Panthers, they have a combined 7 losses, something that no one expected. But we're here now, and this game is a hard one to call. The Bulldogs can still claim a share of the conference crown, while the Panthers will be playing for better playoff positioning. I have stated that I think ED will win the rest of their games this season, but after the performance from the Bulldogs defense against Kinston Friday, I just don't know. The winner of this one will more than likely finish second, or tied for second place in the ECC, and will probably have a home first round playoff game. Which offense can take control of
this one, I have seen both play, and I still don't have a clue who has the upper hand. So I'm going to give ED the edge because they're home, and say ED pulls out another close classic game between the Bulldogs and Panthers.
ED 22 WRH 21
NL vs SL
I really think SL can hang in this game. NL doesn’t seem to be the same team they were against Wallace and SWO. Give me NL in a tight one
NL 21-14

SWO at JK.
I agree with smash mouth. JK is the best team in this conference and a team I think can challenge NE in the eastern conference. But this is a classic trap game. I think the tigers will look right over SWO, ahead to Wallace rose hill. Just don’t think those boys will be able to lock in for this one knowing they have a huge game with their biggest rival on deck. Maybe they prove me wrong again but I’m going SWO.
SWO 21-20

ED vs WALLACE , game of the week
Huge game for my panthers this week. Wallace comes into town after a great win vs kinston. Both teams seem to have figured something out at the right time. This game is gonna come down to who turns the ball over more, who makes more mistakes on little things like special teams. I have faith in the coaching staff to have us right this week.
ED 28-13

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Should be a good game, maybe better than the one down the road
SWO has some grit, different from the last few years. Zero athletes, but a ton of heart. White QB, white tail back, white wr. Our three best players, never in my life ever seen it. But this SWO team will upset someone this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT