ADVERTISEMENT

East Carteret

Originally posted by coach1530:

We grow them big here!
Bam Bam is definitely a big man. One dunk he made from the baseline looked like he jumped from 7-8 feet away from the basket (I'm not exaggerating) . He gets every rebound and can block shots. He has no help however , and although he can bring he house down with his dunks, they still only count for two points. He never came out of the game and our guards run him up and down the court until he was winded badly. The three point bombs were raining and basically it is one against five and we win by 23 points , just like last year . He got exposed by our 5'10 guards with 8 foot rainbow jump shots several times . I'd love to have him or someone just like him on our team but I wouldn't trade one of our starting guards for him. No way !!

Next up for the mighty Mariners...... Pamlico which just defeated Bam and his gang for conference loss #2
happy0030.r191677.gif

This should be a very good game. Pamlico has length and a very very good pg. Although you don't hear much about the canes,they are one of the top teams in the east.

This should be a very good game. Pamlico has length and a very very good pg. Although you don't hear much about the canes,they are one of the top teams in the east.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT