ADVERTISEMENT

E WILKES @ MA HIGHLIGHTS

Thanks for sharing buzz. Do you have access to any stats on this game? I can't find any.
Bears
🏈
now 3-0, 7-0 w/28-13 win over East Wilkes; Taeshon Martin (171 yds) & DJ Joyce (70 yds) combine for 4 TD; “O” 300+ yds; Landon Gallimore w/77 total yds;
at South Stokes next GO This is only one its of Go Bears Athletics

On a wet field, East Wilkes was better at Mount Airy than Starmount was against Mount Airy at Starmount.
The East Wilkes at Starmount will be East Wilkes's game to lose if they play as well against Starmount as they did Mount Airy. I am sure East Wilkes will be much better on a turf field.

The question is, was the chop block planned or did it just happen that way ? We will never know because my guess is no one would admit it if it was planned. No guesswork is needed because it will only be a speculation !

A typical East Wilkes redneck bag o excrement play. Seems like that's bred in them. Luckily he will be back after the 4 weeks of vacation. Hopefully with a vengeance.
Wow dude. Wow.

The question is, was the chop block planned or did it just happen that way ? We will never know because my guess is no one would admit it if it was planned. No guesswork is needed because it will only be a speculation !
I cant say TD. I don't guess anyone will ever know. I surely hope it wasn't intentional. I don't really understand why they would even do it in general much less with the play going to the opposite side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT