ADVERTISEMENT

E Alamance vs Reidsville

FBCapitolofNC

Nov 4, 2013
Any thoughts? The boards have been really sparse so far. Last year Reidsville was down 1/3 of key playmaker. EA is 0-3. We still need to clean up some unforced errors.

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Il respond. I’m trying to be on my best behavior this year. EA sucks so that’s my thoughts on them. Neal and Cobb will take us as far they humanly possible can. Cam is a beast but just dependent on the line blocking long enough for Neal to get him the ball. Reidsville rolls through this season fairly easy but will have to stay healthy. Go Rams

I'm surprised Ea is this bad. At worst they usually are able to win at least 8 games a year. I know they still have that running back, but he isn't churning out the yards as he usually does. I think the rams should be able to win by at least 3tds, but ea could keep it close if the rams aren't focused .

Il respond. I’m trying to be on my best behavior this year. EA sucks so that’s my thoughts on them. Neal and Cobb will take us as far they humanly possible can. Cam is a beast but just dependent on the line blocking long enough for Neal to get him the ball. Reidsville rolls through this season fairly easy but will have to stay healthy. Go Rams
This is why I like my man Fact

Fact : I’m gonna be on my best behavior this year

Fact in next sentence : EA Sucks!!!

LOL don’t ever change Fact !! Ha ha ha ha

Does EA suck, or does Eastern Randolph and Northern Guilford not suck?

Does EA suck, or does Eastern Randolph and Northern Guilford not suck?
Veteran Coach John Kirby retired after 32 seasons so it might be a starting-over situation at Eastern Alamance. Also, apparently the Mebane school lost some players to the new school in Haw River, brilliantly named Southeast Alamance, not to be confused with Southeast Guilford or any of the other compass point schools.

• Haha
Reactions: Rammer16 and rambbq
TGT I looked it up...there are 108 public high schools in NC that have a compass point in their name....I also counted some Centrals.....classic was South Central high school (Pitt County, Winterville)............most all play football............not much imagination in the naming of schools....one of mine and TGT's pet peeves.......................................

Reactions: Rammer16
Reidsville rolls 45-14 ... it was close for a while but the Rams piled on the points in the second half and the defense got a little better. Penalties and turnovers killed Eastern.
Note that Eastern Alamance has played a really good schedule ... the four opponents (E Randolph, N Guilford, SE Alamance and Reidsville) are now 15-0.

Some numbers for the Rams::
Dionte Neal: 6 carries, 82 yards, 2 TDs; 14 of 17 passing, 190 yards, 2 TDs.
Jariel Cobb 17 carries, 78 yards, 2 TDs
CamRon Jones 6 receptions, 91 yards, TD
Frankie Galloway 3 receptions, 61 yards, TD
Grady Barrett 5 of 5 PAT
Kadence Pruitt 8 tackles, 2 sacks
Kori Rhodes 7 tackles
J Sharpe 6 tackles, 1 interception
Tyrese Turner 6 tackles
For Eastern Alamance:
Tyrek Samuel 24 carries 156 yards, 1 TD
Zack Merchel 9 of 17 passing, 105 yards, 1 TD
Douglas Kittrells 4 receptions, 39 yards, TD