ADVERTISEMENT

Devils Coming Down to Ga

Dev47

Aug 14, 2013
Safe travels ... I would recommend leaving early Traffic will Suck especially if it rains 2 or 3 drops. I would also suggest 85 right through ATL instead of getting on 285 and going around its been my experience 285 is always worse plus right down the monsters throat is a shorted distance... if your going to be sitting cussing may as well cut the distance :mad:

Safe travels ... I would recommend leaving early Traffic will Suck especially if it rains 2 or 3 drops. I would also suggest 85 right through ATL instead of getting on 285 and going around its been my experience 285 is always worse plus right down the monsters throat is a shorted distance... if your going to be sitting cussing may as well cut the distance :mad:

I don't know... Atlanta traffic stinks any way you cut it, especially on Friday. If I were going I'd probably avoid downtown and go around 285 West. 75/85 through town is a little shorter, I think, but it's always jammed. The Perimeter might be a little less crowded. No guarantees, though...

Probably your best bet is to listen to WSB (95.5 FM, 750 AM). They have about the best traffic reporting.

UPDATE: Never mind, the rec park is quite a bit closer via 85 than it is via 285 from the north side of town. So unless downtown is totally messed up, 75/85 through town is probably your best bet.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT