ADVERTISEMENT

Dax Hollifield, the very best CC Football player ever!

I have no dog in this fight he may of broke every defensive reccord at shelby but watching him at vt he didnt look like he had d1 speed lol

Change my mind!
Well we can bust you on back to when it was a real football conference. I'll throw the name Kevin Mac out. I don't think you're going to even get close with old dax on that one. Not to mention his dad was a pretty crazy good player. But I guess you're talking about this shitty conference they're in now. If you want to go through the other one though we can talk about Chuck and rod McSwain. Aubrey hollyfield. Kevin Mack. Mark Young from South point who was definitely a superior athlete. Harbison. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Now dax is a great player I hope he gets on somewhere but seriously you're only pinpoint measure would be to say that it's the crappy conference they're in now. So I guess you're just looking for some conversation?

I’m as giddy as Shelby Lion standing at the front counter of Weiner Works waiting on his loaded footlong …. for Seadogs’ next post!😂

When we eating?…prolly ought to do it before season starts….I can’t bare the thought of watching Lion….picking at his fries…asking for a to go box😂…sporting an 0-4 start.😜

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I’m as giddy as Shelby Lion standing at the front counter of Weiner Works waiting on his loaded footlong …. for Seadogs’ next post!😂

When we eating?…prolly ought to do it before season starts….I can’t bare the thought of watching Lion….picking at his fries…asking for a to go box😂…sporting an 0-4 start.😜
Yep....only opportunity is next Weds or Thurs, Say what?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Wasn't there a Cornell or colonel Harper or Harper. There was dunsey Harper he was dude. Kevin Mack at Kings mountain. Robert pressley too right? I still say mark Young the best athlete from South point.

Reactions: Crestuff
Yes there was wow you went way back
You got that my man I went way back. Been a long time. I've said it before but I still say that's the best conference there's ever been in high school football when Crest and East Gaston were still in the old southwestern conference the 3A one.

Reactions: Crestuff
Wasn't there a Cornell or colonel Harper or Harper. There was dunsey Harper he was dude. Kevin Mack at Kings mountain. Robert pressley too right? I still say mark Young the best athlete from South point.
Colonel Hopper kicked the field goal to give Shelby a 9-6 win over Havelock for the 1986 state title game played in Shelby.

Reactions: roughtrader4444
Norris Hopper and not even close! Yes, Bobby Bell achieved allot but Norris made it to the Major Leagues and it was possibly his 3rd best sport. Norris was just a freak. His 4.2 or 4.3 speed was exceptional but his ability to juke people was uncanny. Not to mention his throwing ability. He still holds the record for playing the most positions in the Shrine Bowl Game. He also at one time held the record for going the fastest from 1st base to home in the majors. Now, if your talking about most accomplished then Bobby Bell for obvious reasons making it to the Hall of Fame. Just my thoughts...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT