ADVERTISEMENT

Davie Co football

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Last year Davie went 7-4 ( 5-2) What will they have coming back. They seem to be a team that can play spoiler. Beat East Forsyth last year. Any thoughts for the upcoming season. I’m interested to see how they will matchup against Mooresville 1st game of the season

Last edited:
That is news to me, thanks for the info. Show just how much im out of it, lol! I figured they still had them on there, since they scrimmaged last year.
They scrimmaged Davie 2 years ago at Davie. They scrimmaged Eastern Alamance and Mallard Creek at Dudley last year.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
They scrimmaged Davie 2 years ago at Davie. They scrimmaged Eastern Alamance and Mallard Creek at Dudley last year.

Page and Davie scrimmaged for 3 years starting in 2020 and I guess ending in 2022. They were taken off the regular season schedule in 2020. They played in the regular season for 13 straight seasons.

Sucks that we aren't playing them in some capacity anymore, always competitive games. Maybe the playoffs. Anyone remember Cooter Arnold?

I remembered Cooter Arnold of Davie. He definitely was special player. Anyone know if he went to college and if he did What college was it.

Davie scrimmaged South Iredell yesterday but the JV played the first half and Varisty played the second half
JV Davie lost 21-0
Varsity Davie won 12-2
(No PAT's were being attempted for Varisty)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT