Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East Burke

• Newton-Conover

• West Caldwell

• Total voters
I may be wrong bout them Vale boys but I still can’t see it as better than 3rd or 4th place behind Maiden and Bandys and close race with BH.

They beat NL Aug 23 opening season by a TD or 2 I’ll prob be a believer. Not saying North’s gonna be ultimate area team to beat they just have a ton returning with 2 young RB and a QB that can scramble. They’ve not been known as a passing team prob since the Beam days so 7 on 7s for them would be how does their D look against a pass

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I may be wrong bout them Vale boys but I still can’t see it as better than 3rd or 4th place behind Maiden and Bandys and close race with BH.

They beat NL Aug 23 opening season by a TD or 2 I’ll prob be a believer. Not saying North’s gonna be ultimate area team to beat they just have a ton returning with 2 young RB and a QB that can scramble. They’ve not been known as a passing team prob since the Beam days so 7 on 7s for them would be how does their D look against a pass
NL hurdle will be how they do w/out the head Coach there. He's taking a season away to be with his Wife as she battles some health issues. Best of luck to the Knights and prayers to the Coach and his Wife...wishing a successful fall for them all. 🙏

NL hurdle will be how they do w/out the head Coach there. He's taking a season away to be with his Wife as she battles some health issues. Best of luck to the Knights and prayers to the Coach and his Wife...wishing a successful fall for them all. 🙏
Oh goodness I Didn’t know. Prayers for them for sure. They may play hard for whoever interims but it being Bazzel gone I dunno. Your right that’s a nasty hurdle

Oh goodness I Didn’t know. Prayers for them for sure. They may play hard for whoever interims but it being Bazzel gone I dunno. Your right that’s a nasty hurdle
Like I said in other thread depends on how they handle their circumstances do they rally and win or do they lose focus and not put everything together

I like the way west played in the 2a west playoffs last year. I think building off of that has them as my favorite.
Lol because it's real similar to what y'all see out towards the east running game that controls the clock. Fundamental tackling and defense to keep games close. They run it almost to perfection even though it's boring as hell. But u get up 2 scores on them 90% of the time game over they can't come back from that, offense moves to slow and methodical. Now any defense that plays assignments and not hero ball can stop their offense.

Lol because it's real similar to what y'all see out towards the east running game that controls the clock. Fundamental tackling and defense to keep games close. They run it almost to perfection even though it's boring as hell. But u get up 2 scores on them 90% of the time game over they can't come back from that, offense moves to slow and methodical. Now any defense that plays assignments and not hero ball can stop their offense.
rather watch paint dry then watch them play

I haven't seen them but from what I have been told by multiple people
OL is Stout
D is going be to good
Willis well don't need to explain that
WRs will be decent
QB play will be up in the air
I think that is a fair early report. WRs should be pretty good. QB has looked really good sometimes and not real good sometimes from what I've heard.

His name I think was Elan Lipford and he was a freshman last year and the QB. Is he still there or gone

Oh crap, Indy building back up to those old days. Coach must be related to Tom Knotts lol. They did take Watauga when Watauaga just beat Mallard Creek the week before.
I'm just wondering if he just moved. The big jump for a transfer. For one it's not really a drivable trip everyday and second lot closer schools that would be passed on the way there. And lastly other schools would have probably offer the better opportunity to play then independence will.

Reactions: Burkeforreal
I'm just wondering if he just moved. The big jump for a transfer. For one it's not really a drivable trip everyday and second lot closer schools that would be passed on the way there. And lastly other schools would have probably offer the better opportunity to play then independence will.
Yeah you’d have to move if you live up here in Lenior. In all seriousness when Indy was winning ALL those back to back to back etc etc championships it’s clearly obvious not all those players that suited up lived in Mint Hill let’s just be honest. Hakeem Nicks came from West Charlotte I think (could be wrong) of course you have the Leake brothers who it was said they lived close to South Meck. That’s not even the tip of the ice berg but there’s been TONS of posts on this over the years no need to beat a dead horse.

It was fun having them come to EB in 07’ and seeing a huge banner EB vs Charlotte All Stars. Good game, many CVAC posters in attendance and it was the LAST time EB had that kinda crowd.

Yeah you’d have to move if you live up here in Lenior. In all seriousness when Indy was winning ALL those back to back to back etc etc championships it’s clearly obvious not all those players that suited up lived in Mint Hill let’s just be honest. Hakeem Nicks came from West Charlotte I think (could be wrong) of course you have the Leake brothers who it was said they lived close to South Meck. That’s not even the tip of the ice berg but there’s been TONS of posts on this over the years no need to beat a dead horse.

It was fun having them come to EB in 07’ and seeing a huge banner EB vs Charlotte All Stars. Good game, many CVAC posters in attendance and it was the LAST time EB had that kinda crowd.
The peanut gallery hailing from the mountains still upset from the loss 1000 years ago.

I will donate the material so you can build a bridge

The peanut gallery hailing from the mountains still upset from the loss 1000 years ago.

I will donate the material so you can build a bridge
Funny, but hey we at least had a run of glory and to even get the chance to reach the level in playoffs to play a team like that is an accomplishment. Obviously never to be repeated or at least not against Independence. Bring on the material for a bridge I’m sure I can use it around the house somewhere

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT