ADVERTISEMENT

Cuthbertson at Crest

I know football, ACR was good, real good. And Weddington come in they house and punched them in the mouth. Rico had 6 yards at halftime and only 65 total yards on offensive. They dominated acr up front. Weddington is good.

Crest will need to be ready for Weddington. Very disciplined team with solid fundamentals. They block and tackle well. Crest will clearly have more athletes but Weddington will not make mistakes.

It looks like if Crest wants it all, they are going to have to play the half of the Southern Carolina 3A conference back to back to back - Piedmont, Cuthbertson, and Weddington.

Reactions: seadog28
Cuthbertson played a good game and we left a lot of points on the field. Penalties hurt a lot and we will need to clean them up but i think crest will be ready. Our best player on defense has not played in the playoffs and will be back next week. #35 makes us alot better on d. Looking forward to a very tough game.

Reactions: seadog28
Cuthbertson played a good game and we left a lot of points on the field. Penalties hurt a lot and we will need to clean them up but i think crest will be ready. Our best player on defense has not played in the playoffs and will be back next week. #35 makes us alot better on d. Looking forward to a very tough game.

Congrat. Chargers!

This game was definitely closer than I had imagined. Cuthbertson had a real chance to win this game as it was only a 3 point lead through most of the 4th qtr. Their QB threw some great passes and was able to keep the ball moving down field pretty easily on that Crest D. The problem was when they would run, they would fumble or lose yards. Crest shot themselves in the foot all night with holding penalties that were pretty blatant and noticeable. Crest had a shot to leave Cuth behind early, but penalties and bad execution kept them at bay. Crest also ran 21 way too much IMO, and he looked to be tired and beaten up late in the game and I believe sat out the last few minutes.

Crest definitely looked beatable last night and looked to have no passing game. Wedding ton will be ready to play spoiler next week, so Crest better get some things in check quickly if the want to make the big game again. Great game though. Congrats Chargers!!

This game was definitely closer than I had imagined. Cuthbertson had a real chance to win this game as it was only a 3 point lead through most of the 4th qtr. Their QB threw some great passes and was able to keep the ball moving down field pretty easily on that Crest D. The problem was when they would run, they would fumble or lose yards. Crest shot themselves in the foot all night with holding penalties that were pretty blatant and noticeable. Crest had a shot to leave Cuth behind early, but penalties and bad execution kept them at bay. Crest also ran 21 way too much IMO, and he looked to be tired and beaten up late in the game and I believe sat out the last few minutes.

Crest definitely looked beatable last night and looked to have no passing game. Wedding ton will be ready to play spoiler next week, so Crest better get some things in check quickly if the want to make the big game again. Great game though. Congrats Chargers!!

Nothing but the truth. Harbison looked like he'd been through a 12 round fight. That's the first time I have ever saw him not come in. He has no noticeable back-up. The passing game Crest worked on all year simply disappeared.

I was proud of Hopper last night #33. He played a great game. He was all over the place on defense. Chris Willis played well too. We hold too much. I would like to say that holding goes both ways. Hopper was raped on several blitzes with the white hat looking at him and he swallowed his whistle.

Yes hopper made one play up the middle and ko'd the back with the lineman holding him in an armbar lol. Rulz i agree , they havent ran tre like that all year but 23 huskey had some nice runs on the last touchdown drive. He was hitting the hole with a burst.peeler came up big last night too with some huge catches.

Cuthbertson came in intent on stopping our passing game. They had a safety playing marbles 50 yards downfield all night. So our gameplan was to run the ball and we did at will. But holding calls in the redzone when your trying to run the ball is a killer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT