ADVERTISEMENT

Crest vs South Point

Don’t let Rulz fool you. He’s late on his light bill payments and he lost a fight over gas and ice. Red Raiders take this one like we normally do!

Having kidded my good friend, is everything going to be okay there? I’m not hearing anything detailed here in Florida.

Don’t let Rulz fool you. He’s late on his light bill payments and he lost a fight over gas and ice. Red Raiders take this one like we normally do!

Having kidded my good friend, is everything going to be okay there? I’m not hearing anything detailed here in Florida.
Hey my friend. I still don’t have power and it’s been that way since last Friday. Believe me. I want to complain but Asheville, Lake Lure, really most of the mountains got decimated so I choose to just digress. Some of those folks are missing loved ones.

Crest to South Point on 2 days practice. We asked to move it out a day or two but SP’s coach said no. That’s his right.

But because he did. I hope Crest defecates on the Midgets like I’m going to do in the parking spot when I pull out. That’s win or lose.

If that big white girl with the corn-rows sits on our side again. Starts running that litter basket. I’m going to get Big Sausage to have a word with her. You should see the size of his feet. He gets done with her she’ll vote for Trump. And take a bath. 👀

Anyway, hold it down MM. Shelby Sucks.

Hey my friend. I still don’t have power and it’s been that way since last Friday. Believe me. I want to complain but Asheville, Lake Lure, really most of the mountains got decimated so I choose to just digress. Some of those folks are missing loved ones.

Crest to South Point on 2 days practice. We asked to move it out a day or two but SP’s coach said no. That’s his right.

But because he did. I hope Crest defecates on the Midgets like I’m going to do in the parking spot when I pull out. That’s win or lose.

If that big white girl with the corn-rows sits on our side again. Starts running that litter basket. I’m going to get Big Sausage to have a word with her. You should see the size of his feet. He gets done with her she’ll vote for Trump. And take a bath. 👀

lol
So good
Them cornrows would be straighted out I can bet you that.

After Sausage has a word with the SP gal they both realize they've met in the lobby of the pancake house, and shared a peanut butter pancake and the "big" sausages.... She smiled with glee from the memories
article-2195128-14BCF085000005DC-714_306x279.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
After Sausage has a word with the SP gal they both realize they've met in the lobby of the pancake house, and shared a peanut butter pancake and the "big" sausages.... She smiled with glee from the memories
article-2195128-14BCF085000005DC-714_306x279.jpg
Dirty Ankle finest , looks like Shelby Lion dug up a pic from a family reunion
Would it be they/them/it ?

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion

Yeah, seems like our mountain brothers and sisters are dealing with biblical challenges. Glad it’s not as bad in Earl and pray for them. Hope Beamer is alright.

Word is you wouldn’t even be at the game if your corn rowed, arm pit haired, yellow tooth beauty wasn’t there. I guess you’re still pissed that she beat you in arm wrestling and tobacco spitting. Nothing to be ashamed about, she is a Mighty Red Raider!

Don’t defecate on Big Sausage’s feet! 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT