ADVERTISEMENT

Crest at KM Updates

The timing from snapping it the RB direct to run is way differant than snapping it to the QB to hand it off.

But the problem is they no worries about us throwing it they know we are not going to.

#3 lined up wide on the left and was one on one with a corner that had no chance of covering him and after he toasted him on a 50 yard TD pass KM still left him on an island with no safety help because they was concerned with stopping our run up the middle play and he never threw it to him again on a post or down the sideline. #12 for KM was scared to death to get beat again you could see it in his body language, so we bailed him out and never ran that play again.
They didn't have a soul on that team that could cover 3. He was the best player on the field, all night long.

Wasting what they have. I mean for crying out loud doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results is mystifying to me.
That’s the definition of insanity. Doing something over and over expecting a different result:)

The timing from snapping it the RB direct to run is way differant than snapping it to the QB to hand it off.

But the problem is they no worries about us throwing it they know we are not going to.

#3 lined up wide on the left and was one on one with a corner that had no chance of covering him and after he toasted him on a 50 yard TD pass KM still left him on an island with no safety help because they was concerned with stopping our run up the middle play and he never threw it to him again on a post or down the sideline. #12 for KM was scared to death to get beat again you could see it in his body language, so we bailed him out and never ran that play again.
Just imagine big Jackson 77, big Chris 52, on the end of the line with Ramseur 8, blocking for Turner 17.... it would be flat out hard to stop that Wildcat!!

Reactions: notashelbyfan

# 12 look scared to death when he took a pass and made three CREST defender look silly ON HIS WAY TO THE ENDZONE WITH THE WINNING TOUCHDOWN the last defender BEING #3 a transfer FROM KM HOW FITTING. Just look at the replay. I thought his body language looked pretty AWESOME as he cross the goal line for KM THIRD WIN IN A ROW AGAINST THE UNBEATABLE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS.

# 12 look scared to death when he took a pass and made three CREST defender look silly ON HIS WAY TO THE ENDZONE WITH THE WINNING TOUCHDOWN the last defender BEING #3 a transfer FROM KM HOW FITTING. Just look at the replay. I thought his body language looked pretty AWESOME as he cross the goal line for KM THIRD WIN IN A ROW AGAINST THE UNBEATABLE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS.

We all seen how good #3 looked running by his ass down the sideline for that TD catch also, lucky for you our coaches didn't have enough sense to run it again and again until yall got that safety out of the box.

Then maybe he up the middle play would have gotten some yards.

Coaching 101 take what defense is giving you! Lloyd did it and KM won here's a simple fact that no one can dispute we almost beat KM running only 3 plays really onlt 3 plays. Better strap'em up tight in the playoffs because that is just as big of an indictment on KM as it is on Crest

Reactions: Crestuff

You beat Crest man! Congrats! you are officially the second best team in the Big South Conference...Crest fans are not so much concerned with the fact that they lost to Kings Mountain again, Crest fans are definitely concerned that they will end up like Kings Mountain and lose 22 Years in a row as compared to three with never seeing the state championship again. You if I was you, I’d try to aim a little higher, because your KM team is looking at a second or third round exit just like Crest is and that is unsettling for Crest fans...but for y’all beating Crest and a second or third round loss is a great season...and that is the difference between our fan bases, we expect more because we have won it all multiple times. Call us spoiled or arrogant or whatever, but facts are facts. We expect to win.

Reactions: Crest9496
Just curious 91....what was Crest record when you played?

Well it’s been about a month or so since I last played so my memory is a little foggy, I can go back and check but I think it’s currently 436-2 maybe? But hey you can’t win them all, especially when the batteries die in the middle of a play or your fingers cramp up on the joy stick either way, I’m not one to brag. However coach Madden did tell me several times back in the 07 season that we had the most dominant team he’d ever seen.

Don't discourage em 91. Let em have their day in the sun. Everybody in the county or (state for that matter ) knows. They're just Burns extra strength.They're on a better then average run. (for them). Far from being recognized as a proven contender. It's got to be hard on a fan base to be surrounded by great football programs. Shelby and Crest to the west. Gaffney to the south. South point to the east.Lincolnton teams to the north. Mommy when's it gonna be my turn. Not this year son.

Don't discourage em 91. Let em have their day in the sun. Everybody in the county or (state for that matter ) knows. They're just Burns extra strength.They're on a better then average run. (for them). Far from being recognized as a proven contender. It's got to be hard on a fan base to be surrounded by great football programs. Shelby and Crest to the west. Gaffney to the south. South point to the east.Lincolnton teams to the north. Mommy when's it gonna be my turn. Not this year son.
THE CREST FANS HAVE BECOME IRRATE BECAUSE THEIR HISTORIC FOOTBALL PROGAM HAS BECOME JUST A AFER THOUGHT. THEY SIT AROUND TALKING ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

THE CREST FANS HAVE BECOME IRRATE BECAUSE THEIR HISTORIC FOOTBALL PROGAM HAS BECOME JUST A AFER THOUGHT. THEY SIT AROUND TALKING ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS.
Keep it going Mountie. Got them typing paragraphs trying to explain how great they are and then in the same damn paragraph saying how everyone knows how great they are. If errrrybody knows then wise you guys keeepa te te telling us?

fish on...i've been waiting on you. who's playin who
Well... Here I am, hell I’ve been here. Where have you been? Oh my bad, you have been here just under another name. :) As far as who is playing who, brackets will be released tomorrow morning all jacked up, then the final brackets will be released shortly after that. You’re welcome sweetie!

Well... Here I am, hell I’ve been here. Where have you been? Oh my bad, you have been here just under another name. :) As far as who is playing who, brackets will be released tomorrow morning all jacked up, then the final brackets will be released shortly after that. You’re welcome sweetie!
Is chargerbacker also imacrestfan?

Reactions: DaBombDropper1
No. Backer has sat with me at many games. They’re not the same people. Backer is a 1 man gang type of dude. A parking lot dentist, believe it.
Oh ok thanks Rulz. It's crazy how some folks change screen names so often to be unknown....i used to be friends with a crest fan who did this .You like me have never hidden who you are. I say stupid things on here just like I do in real life ...lol

Well... Here I am, hell I’ve been here. Where have you been? Oh my bad, you have been here just under another name :) As far as who is playing who, brackets will be released tomorrow morning all jacked up, then the final brackets will be released shortly after that. You’re welcome sweetie!
Nailed it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT