ADVERTISEMENT

COVID POSTPONEMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
all duplin county schools will not play friday night because of covid except wallace rose hill

And will never end...this is with us forever....people have to choose between living and staying locked away in fear............this not the Bubonic Plaque..

It'll end if people use common sense. Not hard to get two simple shots and wear a mask indoors in public places. I just came from a comic con in Raleigh over a week ago. I'm living fine Covid free.😂

Be interesting to know how many week 1 games have been cancelled statewide, including those affected by Covid and flooding. I lost count once it reached double digits. A real shame with an already abbreviated scheduled and what these kids went through in 2020-21.

It'll end if people use common sense. Not hard to get two simple shots and wear a mask indoors in public places. I just came from a comic con in Raleigh over a week ago. I'm living fine Covid free.😂

You are a spreader. The vaccinated can and do spread it to others. Even to other vaccinated. You are just as much a problem as the unvaccinated. Why are you not following the science? If you gave it to someone or a kid then you could be responsible for a football program missing games or worse.
I'm not vaccinated but I don't go to indoor events. I stay away from people and wear a mask and use hand sanitizer alot.
You are the problem.

Comic con. lmao

You are a spreader. The vaccinated can and do spread it to others. Even to other vaccinated. You are just as much a problem as the unvaccinated. Why are you not following the science? If you gave it to someone or a kid then you could be responsible for a football program missing games or worse.
I'm not vaccinated but I don't go to indoor events. I stay away from people and wear a mask and use hand sanitizer alot.
You are the problem.

Comic con. lmao
You go to work, don’t you? I’m sure that’s an “indoor even”, right? That’s a place you spend extensive time indoors and around people. Anyway, I work with someone who meticulously wore a mask, kept sanitizer, and Lysol wipes. He still caught the virus. You are the problem, too. As Rambbq stated, this thing isn’t going anywhere. Just “boot up” and live, or stay your scared ass at home living in fear. It’s a choice.

Last edited:
Wearing a mask is not going to prevent you from getting COVID and those two simple shots, if I'm not mistaken, has not been approved by the FDA. I can see why people would be reluctant to get the vaccination.

I do what I want. The things I do just happen to be things that don't involve being around ppl. I fish alot and ride dirt bikes in the mtns. Neither expose me to covid. At work I'm around five ppl in the morning outside. The jobs I go to are usually empty. I'm not living in fear boy.

The vaccinated is the problem.
Just like this moron they think they can do whatever because of a shot that isn't working that good.

I do what I want. The things I do just happen to be things that don't involve being around ppl. I fish alot and ride dirt bikes in the mtns. Neither expose me to covid. At work I'm around five ppl in the morning outside. The jobs I go to are usually empty. I'm not living in fear boy.

Just like this moron they think they can do whatever because of a shot that isn't working that good.
But, does your family/inner circle conduct themselves the same? They can bring it to you. No one is immune to being exposed to this virus.

Reactions: Bburg_Wildcat 22
Correct but yet you say nothing about him going to comic con. Hypocrite much?

Correct but yet you say nothing about him going to comic con. Hypocrite much?
Nah, I do agree with you on that. The thing that annoys me about vaccinated people, tne vaccine gives them a false sense of immunity. They get all up in your personal space without a mask, and when they see you’re a little uncomfortable, they will say, “I’m vaccinated”, as if that means anything. Some of those people are spitters, too, whenever they’re talking.

Last edited:
Wearing a mask is not going to prevent you from getting COVID and those two simple shots, if I'm not mistaken, has not been approved by the FDA. I can see why people would be reluctant to get the vaccination.
I agree, but having a trash can lid as a shield and a tire iron for your sword as a defense is better than nothing at all.

iM nOt LiViNg iN fEAr bOy. Mountain man does what he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Nah, I do agree with you on that. The thing that annoys me about vaccinated people, tne vaccine gives them a false sense of immunity. They get all up in your personal space without a mask, and when they see you’re a little uncomfortable, they will say, “I’m vaccinated”, as if that means anything. Some of those people are spitters, too, when they’re talking.

The “boy” threw me off on his comment though

Nah, I do agree with you on that. The thing that annoys me about vaccinated people, tne vaccine gives them a false sense of immunity. They get all up in your personal space without a mask, and when they see you’re a little uncomfortable, they will say, “I’m vaccinated”, as if that means anything. Some of those people are spitters, too, when they’re talking.
LA, there are ignorant vaccinated people, just like there are ignorant unvaccinated people. It’s true that some people think getting two shots means everything is back to normal. And that getting vaccinated makes them better than everybody else. And some people think that the vaccine makes you grow horns or lets Bill Gates track your every move. Both are way off, but none of us will convince anyone else on here of anything about COVID. It’s become too polarized, too politicized and fuels whatever it is that makes humans want to always be right and prove everybody else wrong.

I just hate that good old fashioned, good natured smack talk has turned into vitriol and personal attacks. That’s the difference between these boards and five years ago. What a shame.

LA, there are ignorant vaccinated people, just like there are ignorant unvaccinated people. It’s true that some people think getting two shots means everything is back to normal. And that getting vaccinated makes them better than everybody else. And some people think that the vaccine makes you grow horns or lets Bill Gates track your every move. Both are way off, but none of us will convince anyone else on here of anything about COVID. It’s become too polarized, too politicized and fuels whatever it is that makes humans want to always be right and prove everybody else wrong.

I just hate that good old fashioned, good natured smack talk has turned into vitriol and personal attacks. That’s the difference between these boards and five years ago. What a shame.
Well said, my man, very well put.

At the end of the day, you do what's best for you and your family...and respect that other people are doing that themselves. Above all, mind your own daggum business! Haha...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Reactions: Otis4411
Fellows it’s Friday afternoon, we are about 5 or 6 hours from kick offs. More are playing than not playing. This subject has been argued to death. I think OC summed it up well.

This one is over.

• Angry
Reactions: tarheel fan1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT