ADVERTISEMENT

Corvian Community

We will play you at your house , at our house, at my mammas house at your mammas house it doesn't matter. The truth will be told on the scoreboard. OVER AT THE END OF THE 3rd
Their opponents have combined for 22 wins, including a couple that are win less.

Corvian doesn't know what football is.

Last edited:
Down east its the same ole story , that purple teams secondary served witness in a murder case, Havelock was CONVICTED.
Havelock would cause problems for every 1a secondary in the state. I bet corvian would have gotten smoked if they played Havelock 🤷‍♂️. At least Tarboro was in the game when they played them.

Last edited:
I think that the 2nd and 3rd round teams that Corvian see, if they get that far, bus breaks down on the way to the game. That is about the only way Mat Airy or Eastern Randolph or Murphy or Mountain Heritage gets the chance to put a dirty, nasty sock in the mouths of Corvian fans (from whatever part of Charlotte or Concord or K-mapolis they come from).

They are right about one thing: it will not be a game for long.

Even in the era of AI and spell check we still cant get a paragraph right. Perfect example of why you should send your children to a charter school. Its obvious that the public school that this cat went to didnt get the funding it needed ---- AT ALLL. Name change recommended SPECIALtrader4444. Trying to be nice here , but its tough
You don't got to be nice man You're the one that spelling it with the XXXXX. Especially when you don't have a true deacs and Rams player liking your stuff. Just spell it the way it came man but from your special grammar and how you so readily got into it. You seem like you might be Papa doc. You know private school good family.. That's what we should change your name to is Papa doc. The stupidity in your post however is still there. And the ass kicking is still promised. Run your ass up in here. Those boys would have wish they went to Mallard Creek

He is speaking of south stokes basketball and yes south had some athletes on that team. That 6'1 point guard would dunk on you rough
And I just saw this I appreciate the love man. I'm 6'4 so he better be getting up. And damn you taking up for South Stokes. Oh wait you're a West Stokes fan aren't you. Got to have pride for all those Stokes county schools man except when you want to **** them over and build your own little oasis in king.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Corvian opponents are 20-57 Thats horrible!
I do think they are a good team but not enough to have a clown on here talking out his A Hole. Prob weakest schedule in 1A!

Reactions: Wow71
And I just saw this I appreciate the love man. I'm 6'4 so he better be getting up. And damn you taking up for South Stokes. Oh wait you're a West Stokes fan aren't you. Got to have pride for all those Stokes county schools man except when you want to **** them over and build your own little oasis in king.
South beat west in basketball and that kid for South was the state champion in high jump. He must have had 40" vertical.

They don't get past Mitchell if the bracket projections hold. Don't forget that Mitchell gave Charlotte Latin a great battle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT