ADVERTISEMENT

Cool Season

I remember one year them Rams come here and upset us by 3...we had done won like 38 in a row...
It musta been on the Lords day(Sunday). I cant exactly remember what day you is referring to Ben-Badd

Could it have been the year 92' or 93'?

---------------- BREAK -----------------
I remember one day Hoke beat Richmond for the first time after 35 tries, but I also remember Folks stating that Richmond believes in rebuilding, they expect to reload and compete for state championships all the time bud

---------------- BREAK -----------------
Y'all are known for trickery plays Ben-Badd. I personally enjoyed all of them but the most trickiest of all tricks was the one at the 11:05 time frame.......watch it Ben Badd

Last edited:
Doesn't look like Irma will affect next Fridays game in Hoggard according to the weather man current reports. Moving westward with the very edge of a category 1 hitting us

I remember one year them Rams come here and upset us by 3...we had done won like 38 in a row...
Don't remember the year but yes it did happen. I was proud of Richmond fans that night. They gave the PS team a standing ovation with a couple of minutes left in the game. This was one night all of our fans showed some class.

Reactions: swett2victory

Don't remember the year but yes it did happen. I was proud of Richmond fans that night. They gave the PS team a standing ovation with a couple of minutes left in the game. This was one night all of our fans showed some class.
1990?
But what about 1994, the 3-12 Loss to Purnell Swett.......................Am I correct?

http://www.greensboro.com/richmond-...cle_aee0848d-beb2-55c7-8694-faaea6c9d1b3.html

Last edited:
We went on to win title after that loss, so it Musta been during the 88 or 89 or 90 era.

mexican-gif-11.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT