ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to K. Hood

dcov33

Nov 10, 2005
Fayetteville
Big Shout Out to Kellan Hood on Committing to UNC Chapel Hill, he is one helluva Athlete that comes from good Pedigree. I cannot wait to see him and his older brother unite again. Also last but not least Big Shout Out to Former Raider Dante Miller for using the transfer portal to USC Gamecocks “Once a Raider, always a Mighty Raider”.

Big Shout Out to Kellan Hood on Committing to UNC Chapel Hill, he is one helluva Athlete that comes from good Pedigree. I cannot wait to see him and his older brother unite again. Also last but not least Big Shout Out to Former Raider Dante Miller for using the transfer portal to USC Gamecocks “Once a Raider, always a Mighty Raider”.
He'll be one of the top players at UNC. They didn't bring him in for no cause. He was chosen because he possesses the qualities they seek. Congratulations Kellan.

I think he definitely stays on the O side...They could both see some time at the slot...Caleb will put up a solid fight for the tailback spot first...Rib injury held him back last year, but he will be much better , stronger and smarter this year...

I know the Hood family well. I look forward to following these two as they progress in their careers. Very proud of both of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT