ADVERTISEMENT

Concord High football schedule

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Here is Concord football schedule. Wiil they ever return to their glory days. Last win over AL Brown I believe was in 2014. Last year they went 5-5.

8/23 @ Piedmont
8/30 vs Mt Pleasant
9/6 @ Robinson
9/20 vs East Rowan
9/27 @ Central Cabarrus
10/4 vs Carson
10/11 @ South Rowan
10/18 vs NW Cabarrus
10/25 @ West Rowan
11/1 vs AL Brown

They have a good head coach and they're bigger on the lines than they have been. I think they may be a little different on offense this year. But they still are a little ways from the glory days.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
i believe the school Adm now is about 997 kids maybe a few less, with last yrs grads leaving some keys spots open at QB,RB and low number turnout of around 38-40 each yr, no JV to fall back on lets not blow smoke up anyone's old tail pipe just yet. Coaching is fine, support is fine, but until you get out of that run 85% of the time in a small area idea, teams are going to continue to just stack the box. Its no fun to watch lets be honest, we had a run and gun type for years with tall Qb's and Wr's such as Beecher and Lewis, until its a pass first attack again things want change,, if there were key spots coming back this year i see no better than 5-5 and thats just my early summer take, maybe that all changes as we get into late Aug.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT