ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Goldsboro Oct 12

If i was Goldsboro i would just pass it from here on out WRs just go up and make some really good plays on the ball athletic

Clinton fumble Goldsboro recovers.....uh oh....with that quick strike offense we could have a ballgame

Reactions: Swo_05
Looks like we have lost the services of Jatiyuhn Wilson with what appears to be a leg injury. We'll have to keep our eye on that for the rest of the season.

#4 another big catch this time for TD.....Heard about this kid during the ED game he is a beast....also has 7 ints on defense....only a junior he will be a problem going forward...hope he is ok he is the injured player on the field

Clinton 31 Goldsboro 20 after 2 point conv fails.....Clinton offense needs a nice time consuming drive and score....take care of the ball no stupid penalties

Clinton deep into Goldsboro territory after a good return by Boogie smith and A couple of solid Evans runs

Some big runs by Evans RB playing QB breaking tackles.....we got them set up for a fake jet pass but i guess they rather run clock then risk wasting a down and stopping the clock woth a incomplete pass or Int

Evans with a good run down to the Goldsboro 1 yard line.
Evans keeps it on a sneak, TOUCHDOWN DARK HORSES!!
Extra point blocked
Clinton 37
Goldsboro 20
5:45 left in game

Evans QB keeper Touchdown needed that score good drive....PAT blocked Clinton 37 Goldsboro 20 5:45 left in game

And another fumble lol....really sloppy tonight....fumbling inside the 5...you cant do that moving forward

Lucky this game is pretty much in hand but going forward those type of things will kill you

Goldsboro has it in scoring position after some amazing catches by #4....1:42 left in game

Fitting end to the game Goldsboro jumps offside twice on 4th and 8 gives Clinton 1st down....victory formation ballgame Clinton 37 Goldsboro 28

Tale of 2 halfs....1st half Clinton 31 Goldsboro 7 2nd half Clinton 6 Goldsboro 21......bottomline penalties and turnovers hurt us and made this game alot closer than it needed to be....but Goldsboro has a dangerous offense #4 J. McLean is a player Odell Beckham like catches i mean just out athleted our DBs made some phenomenal catches....Goldsboro head coach will be kicking himself tonight that call before halftime was just horrible

Short takes from the game:
Goldsboro has some athletes, especially McLean and Valentine. Bowden was held in check tonight. Seems like they need some better coaching, as there were some questionable calls made on offense.
Clinton played lights out on run defense, while their pass defense was tested all night. The secondary looked a little winded in the second half-coaching staff needs to work more with the secondary. The Horses' offense was good overall, especially Knowlydge Evans. Penalties have to be cleaned up, as all but one of the 6 penalties were on offense. I can't reiterate this enough, JALEN SMITH, STOP SPINNING AND HOLD ONTO THE BALL!!! Two fumbles, one leading directly to a Goldsboro score, the second one at Clinton's 6 yard line.
The Horses have to cut down on the silly, silly penalties(breaking huddle with 12 men), and hold on to the ball. Otherwise, we're beginning to look like the team to beat in the conference.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Short takes from the game:
Goldsboro has some athletes, especially McLean and Valentine. Bowden was held in check tonight. Seems like they need some better coaching, as there were some questionable calls made on offense.
Clinton played lights out on run defense, while their pass defense was tested all night. The secondary looked a little winded in the second half-coaching staff needs to work more with the secondary. The Horses' offense was good overall, especially Knowlydge Evans. Penalties have to be cleaned up, as all but one of the 6 penalties were on offense. I can't reiterate this enough, JALEN SMITH, STOP SPINNING AND HOLD ONTO THE BALL!!! Two fumbles, one leading directly to a Goldsboro score, the second one at Clinton's 6 yard line.
The Horses have to cut down on the silly, silly penalties(breaking huddle with 12 men), and hold on to the ball. Otherwise, we're beginning to look like the team to beat in the conference.

Agreed on all points......still lol thinking bout those conference experts stating this conference was a 2 team race....we have a team capable of winning conference i confidently say that....WRH or ED is not known for their passing games and i believe our run defense can hold its on with any team in conference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT